Dongsheng Huang (Michael)
Location : Houston,TX
* ***** **** * ******* of programming languages with strength in java. Proficient with software engineering life-cycle paradigm.
2 Proficient in database design, implementation, SQL, PL/SQL. 3 Proficient with web development
4 Strong analytical ability, Good communication ability. 5 Proactive, team player, can-do attitude, learn new skills quickly Education
B.S. in Computer Science University of West Georgia Languages English, Chinese
1. Programming Skills
Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Assembly, Python, PHP,Pascal, 2. Software Engineering Development Life Cycle: Requirements analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Maintenance, UML
RDBS Database Design, Modeling, Administration and non-SQL database. 4. Network:
Network Setup, Configuration, Troubleshooting, TCP/IP protocol socket programming 5. Web:
6. Other Knowledge:
Computer system maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, Data backup, Computer hardware Installation/upgrade, Computer virus cleaning, Hard Drive Monitoring, Testing, Imaging and Partition, Distributed Computing, Extreme Programming, Registry Editing. CD/DVD Burring/Editing, Network Optimization, internet connection troubleshooting. Social media: Facebook, instagram, pinterest, twitter 7. Software Tools:
Apache, ColdFusion, BeaWebLogic, NetBeans, Eclipse IDE,JBoss,Tomcat5.0,Microsoft MASM5.0, Microsoft Visual Studio, DevC++, Tibco software suites, StarUML, Argo UML, XAMPP, Zend Studio, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Glassfish. Rational Rose, CVS, GIT, ANT, JUnit, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks,Flash, Photoshop . Wordpress, Joomla. WinZip, Telnet,CuteFtp7.0, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome,Microsoft Office Suite, Acronis True Image, Acronis Disk Director, Active Smart, Diskkeeper, VMware. CuteFTP, Flashget, BitTorrent, Emule, Spyware Doctor, Norton Internet Security, GetDataBackForNTFS,. Nero 11, Roxio, AimerSoft DVD Studio, K-Lite Codec Pack, Windows media player, Real One player, MPC Star Player, VLC Player, Registry Workshop, SpeedFan, IsoBuster, WinISO, BartPE, Adobe acrobat XI Pro 8. Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac
Includes but not limited to:
Page 2 of 2
C. Tutor about computer hardware, system troubleshooting, B. Programmer/Analyst at Ultimo Software Solutions Inc March, 2006---June,2006 in San Jose, CA, US
June, 2006---Sept, 2008, in Houston, TX, US
1.Analyze requirements, plan, design, develop test and document computer programs using C, C++, SQL, Java, J2EE, TIBCO and other technologies in Unix, Linux and Windows environment. 2. Analyze customer user requirements for new or modified programs, such as Enterprise, E- Business and Business to business applications.
3. Create system and network architectures for complex systems. 4. Create workflow and architect Content Management System and image management system. 5. Formulate planned steps required to develop program, using structural analysis and design. 6. Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and methodology. 7. Oversee installation of hardware and software. Monitor performance of programs after installation
C. Freelance IT worker Aug, 2004-Feb, 2006. in shanghai, China Activities: Technical writing, Web development using apache, php, mysql, HTML, CSS Hardware, Software Troubleshooting.
D. IT engineer at Hangzhou Xinxin Food Company
Jan, 2003-August, 2004 Hangzhou, China
1. Installation, Maintenance, Upgrade of software and hardware 2. Network setup, configuration
3. Design, Build, Backup Database, Prepare Business report 4. Develop ad hoc application program to solve business problems. 5. Document technical activities, products.
6. User Training, Customer Service. Act as technical counsel to the employer Project Experience:
include but not limited to:
Successfully implemented integration project using Tibco Adapter, BW, Administrator, etc. Successfully implemented Web Application Project using HTML, JSP, Servlet, Java. Successfully implemented projects for client-server communication, booth’s algorithm using c language.
Successfully implemented projects including requirements analysis, CRC, use case diagram using Rational Rose UML Language.
Successfully implemented projects creating and manipulating database using SQL language. Successfully implemented projects including bit operation, control structures, Successfully implemented subprogram using MASM assembly language. Successfully implemented project for software testing in java using JUNIT.