Ahmed Mahmoud Sonbol
To advance in working environment of a growing company to utilize my years of experience in the Electrical and Construction fields Experience:
2008 – 2017 Scientist 'N Builders Ltd Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Senior Application Manager
- Used available tools to prepare cost, scheduling, manage scope and quality, as- sess risk, and control procurement and communication management plans.
- Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain and verify deliverables, attend status meeting, provide performance and status reports, forecast project completion
- Schedule and budget for Configuration management for tracking project updates and modifications.
- Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival and installation
- Start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system in- formation,
- Contact with the client and coordinate.
- Validate project performance against target profitability.
- Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commer- cial terms, identity project scope, project constrains and customer expectations, major risks.
- Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interpreting cus- tomer specifications/drawings.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Projects in the Fields of Power and Construction from Low Voltage Housing to High Voltage Power Station.
- Managed Several Projects from scratch starting with Civil construction and imple- menting Electrical systems and Mechanical Systems.
- Managed general construction building such Houses (Dorat Riyadh Compound, ELOssiam Compound), University buildings (Tabouk University, Qaseem University), High Rise Buildings (Anoud Towers, Rashid Building), Malls ( Al Osam Malls in Riyadh, Al Osam Mall in Khobar) and Hospitals (King Abd Aziz)
- Managed Transmission Lines 132 KV from Riyadh to Qassim, Have Batin, Dammam, Shibah
- Managed Power Station 132 KV ( Damman Zohor, Hasa Khalydiah)
- Advanced with the company profits four times its capital value through the past three years
Ahmed Mahmoud Sonbol
- Managed Hospitality projects were we supplied and installed all the electrical sys- tems from Medium Voltage Switchgear to Low Current systems Merdian Taif, Mar- riott Riyadh
- Managed staff of 1450 employees
- Consulted Several projects with the Electrical Company of North Saudi Arabia.
- Coordinated with the clients throughout the projects. 2004 - 2007 Saudi Pan Kingdom Taif, Saudi Arabia
Electrical Low Voltage
- Was responsible for installation of all the Electrical Systems that was supplied to projects of the Meridian Hotel Renovation in Taif, Mena Hospital in Mecca and Arar and Asser College projects.
- Managed a budget for the project of 40 Million Saudi Riyals.
- Developed and modified the database network infrastructure using the program- ming languages of C, C++ along with Sql.
2004. WABY Consultants Minneapolis,MN
Integration Electrical Engineer
- Managed and development of infrastructure for a new developments area in the City of Hugo, Mound and Minnetonka
- Supervising for the electrical work for the construction of over 200 stand-alone houses in the State of Minnesota
- Developing and updating of renovated old housing for 120 homes.
- Providing technical support and maintenance to the Hennepin Country for the Un- derground and Infrastructure of new developments from high rise to suburban housing.
- Maintaining and updating of the hardware systems. 1999 – 2003 International Business Machines(IBM) Austin, TX Development Engineer
- Testing and development for newly manufactured servers. Ahmed Mahmoud Sonbol
- Bring-up and failure analyses of servers.
- Used Internal software tools to debug internal architecture problems.
- Updated and maintained the documentation for the servers.
- Worked with chip and board designers on resolving processors error. Education
1997 – 1999 Purdue University West Lafayette, IN
- BS, Electrical Engineering. GPA 3.1/4.0.
Related Courses: Electronic analysis and design, Analog IC, Digital IC, C/C++ Languages, Data Structure, Power Engineering
1989 – 1991 North Hennepin CC Brooklyn Park, MN
- Diploma, Project Management
Related Courses: Construction Management, Estimation, Labor and resources management, Information System Technical
Skills AutoCAD, Window Systems, Programming (C,C++,Java) Certifications and Awards
- National Electric Code Certification in 2003, 2004
- Professional Engineering Certification in 2004