**** ** ** *** *, Apt 1001, League City, TX 77573 SUMMARY
Solution driven individual with around 2 years of experience in developing, documenting and managing multiple technical projects. Proven track record of efficiently juggling management and technical roles simultaneously and achieving timely results even under pressure. Being part of a large corporation and a tech startup over two years has equipped with all the necessary skills to accomplish any challenge put forward. WORK EXPERIENCE
United Refrigeration Industries Ltd. (Business and Functional Analyst) Jan 2016 – Jun 2017
• Write complex SQL queries and designing reports based on user requirements
• Requirement gathering and documentation
• Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users
• Interact with the end-user to understand business processes and provide expertise from a technical standpoint and deliver best possible solutions.
• KPIs Development for all users of relevant Business Functions mentioned in Purpose of Job
• Managing data integration and developing dashboards using SSIS, SSRS and Qlikview
• Develop analytical and operational reports on (Oracle E-business Suite R12) on multiple modules i.e. Supply Chain Purchasing, financial, Inventory, Order Management, HR management and logistic.
• Oracle EBS forms personalization
• Deliver Oracle trainings to end user
• Implementation of Oracle Right Now, Migration and Cleansing of Salesforce data Qordata (Internship) Jun 2014 – Aug 2014
• Analyzed employee turnover data and developed dashboard for HR department using SpotFire.
• Implemented Learning Management System using an open source platform Moodle Creative Cheese (Co-founder) Jan 2014 – Dec 2015
• Tech startup co-founded along with three friends.
• Wrote business proposals, communicated with current and potential clients, researched and proposed efficient solutions, developed software components and managed a team of developers.
• Acquired the contract for and built the website for a pizza delivery company http://yankeespizza.com.pk/.
• Developed an Order Management System for a UK based apparel renting service. PROJECTS
• Final Year Project: A price comparison app on android which enables the user to scan the barcode/QR code of a product and compare its prices and reviews across multiple stores. It also provided comparisons between similar products and suggested the best deals.
• Developed Data warehouse for a dry-cleaning client Mercury.
• Developed HR dashboard using SSIS and Pentaho
• Customized dashboards using JQWidgets for BI and Excel power pivot
• Developed ecommerce website using PHP and Oracle Database. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Microsoft Office:
• Databases development:
• Data cleansing and integration:
• Report building:
o Oracle Report Builder
• ERP development and customization:
o Oracle E-business Suite
• Web Development:
• Mobile development:
o Android Studio
• Microsoft Certified Professional: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
• Hands-on Tableau training for Data Science
Bachelor of Computer Science Institute of Business Administration 2015 CGPA: 3.1/4 ELECTIVES
• Business Intelligence
• System Simulation and modelling
• Data Warehousing
• Software Project Management
• Data Mining
• Principles of Accounting