Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Optimas Solutions, Eden Prairie, MN
Jan 2003-Jun 2018
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
• Certified Fork Lift Operator
Fluid Products, Eden Prairie, MN
Jun 1989-Nov 2003
• Assembly on level control switches
St. Johns Church, Hopkins, MN
Custodian, Sept 1988-Nov 1989
Coon Rapids High School, Coon Rapids, MN
High School Diploma, Jun 1977
• Fork Lift Operator