Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: +81-704*******
B.E In Electronics with Dual CCIE Lab Certified(Routing & Switching + Security), Passionate Network Architect & Geek with speciality around Routing/Switching, 15+ years of experience in Network design, deployment & support. CAREER OBJECTIVE
An astute IT Network Professional with strong ability to grasp Technical things having in-depth working knowledge & expertise in leading Cisco Network Technologies. Looking forward to work in Enterprise & Telecom Service Provider networking environment involving Network Design, Deployment, Implementations and Operational Network Support in Core Networking.
Willing to do inventive and innovative jobs from the things that I have learned and going to learn and to contribute at the large extent.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
15+ years of IT experience in various phases of Hardware & Networking development. Keen strategist planner and implementer with expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations & improved business performance.
Generates project documentation (HLD, LLD) including development of project strategy & generates network configurations according to Best practice design guidelines from low level design for highly complex networks.
Thorough project participation all along I posses enough analytical skills to solve complex, cross- functional and technical issues.
Good experience in Network Design & Deployment, installation, configuration, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, User Training and Documentation.
Knowledge of implementation & configuration of Service Provider Customer Network (Internet
& MPLS-VPN/IP-VPN customer), Enterprise Network, Data Center Network, Bank Network, ISP Backbone Network.
Installation and configuration of Cisco Routers for various WAN Technologies including Lease line, ISDN line, Ethernet, Fiber Link, Frame Relay, T1/E1 controllers & VSAT Connectivity.
Worked on 1700, 2500, 2600, 2900, 3600, 3800, 3900, 4400, 7200, ASR 1002/1006, 12000Gsr series Routers & 2900, 3550, 3560, 3750, 4500, 6500 series Catalyst Switches, Various series of Arista Switches & 7K/9K/6K/5K/2K Nexus Switches.
Network Architect Understanding of High Available, Scalable, Virtualized & Redundant Network Design, Enterprise LAN/WAN Design, Enterprise Campus Architecture Design, Advanced WAN Services Design, Enterprise WAN Edge, Internet Edge & DMZ Network Design, Enterprise Data Center design, Enterprise Branch Office Network design, Enterprise VOIP & QOS Network design, Service Provider Backbone/Access Layers Network design
& its Network Services Offered.
Routing Indepth Working Knowledge of Routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & Multicast Routing. Switching Working Knowledge of L2 Switching, L3 Switching, VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, HSRP, VRRP & GLBP. Data Center Worked on Servers Connectivity to Various Switches like Catalyst 3750 Stacking, 4500/6500 VSS, Nexus 7K/5K Switches, Nexus 2K FEX with Top Of Rack Design. Multi-Tenancy environment, VDC, vPC, vPC+, Fabric Path with Leaf/Spine Topology, OTV, ACI, VXLAN, Unified Fabric Design, FC & FC Switching, FCoE, MDS Switches.
VPN Working Knowledge of MPLS and MPLS based VPN, VPLS, AToM, Site to Site IPSec VPN, DMVPN, GRE, GET VPN, VTI/DVTI Tunnels, Easy VPN, Remote Access VPN & SSL VPN. Network Security Knowledge on ASA & Checkpoint Firewall, IPS, WSA, ACS & ISE. Knowledge of Zone Based Firewall, Layer 3 & Transparent Firewall, ASA Context /Virtualization & Failover, MPF & Advanced Firewall Inspection.
VOIP Network Working Knowledge of Voip Signalling Protocols like H.323, MGCP, SIP and SCCP. Worked on Cisco Call Manager(Version 6.x, 7.x, 9.x) for Configuration & Implementation of Call Routing, Digit Manipulation, Calling Privileges & CUCM Features. Voice Gateways & Gatekeepers, CME, CUBE, IP Phones, ISDN T1/E1 PRI, BRI, QOS, Presence Server, Cisco Unity Server. Others Knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, Various LAN/WAN Topologies,VLSM, Route Summarization, PPP, QoS, Nating, SONET/SDH, CWDM/DWDM Network, Wi-Fi-Access Point & WLC Wireless Lan Controller, IPV6, Ripng, OspfV3, VRF Lite, Hubs and Dialup Modems, Optical fiber & Metro Ethernet network.. WORK EXPERIENCE
Morgan Stanley via ITCS Japan. (Network Engineer) Tokyo, Japan (2017-Present)
● Migrated Japan Exchange/Vendor/Internal connectivity from legacy infrastructure to Newly build Datacenter, within strict timeline & 0% downtime.
● By re-designing and implementing redundant & scalable network solutions based on business requirements and architecture standards, it reduced the cost, latency & downtime significantly. Cisco Systems. (High Touch Engineer) Mumbai, India (2016-2017)
● Troubleshooting & Break-Fix of Data Center Network (Nexus 9K, 7K, 6K, 3K Switches & ASA Firewalls) of World largest 4G Service Provider Network along with Cisco TAC for early network restoration, thus avoided penalties as laid out in the SLA.
● Worked on providing RCA with expert Network consultation which prevented future network outages by 15%. Cisco Trainer Mumbai, India (2015-2016)
Millward Brown. (Network Architect-Design/Engineering Role for Asia/Africa Region) Mumbai, India (2008-2014)
● Delivered a network setup within the budget that scales linearly and resulted in cost reduction by 16% by planning, designing & implementing a Data center and a small/medium/large size office LAN/WAN infrastructure.
● Network Re-Design for offices in Asia Pacific Region which reduces the Operational & maintenance cost by 30%.
● Worked for Network Migration projects to migrate WAN connectivity from one MPLS Service Provider to another MPLS Provider which reduces the downtime and maintenance cost by 20%.
● Design & Implementation of Voip Network setup for New Offices in Asia Pacific Region with Toll-bypass configurations which reduces the National & International calling charges of the firm by upto 80%.
● To keep up with the current standards and technologies, worked on upgrading old Routers/Switches, VOIP network which avoided fallacies in the network.
● Recruited, trained, coached new joiners & managed team of Network Engineers with L4 level of network escalations to resolve network problems within the SLA.
Tata-Vsnl. (Asst. Manager - Network) Mumbai, India (2006-2008)
● Was appreciated by high profile client for saving the network outages by 15% which also resulted in receiving more business from the same by auditing and recommending solution, implementing any discrepancies in their Network for MPLS-VPN, Internet & VOIP Services.
● Reduced maintenance and operation support by 18% by taking initiative to create Solution Design Document(SDD) and Low Level Design(LLD) documents for MPLS-VPN, IP-VPN & Internet Customers.
● By being on L3 Network Support and TAM Support for high priority client, Client extended the support and enhancement of the project by 5 years.
Dishnet Wireless Limited. (Sr.Network Engineer) Mumbai, India (2004-2006)
● Onboarded multiple clients that increased the revenue by 30% by Installing, configuring and troubleshooting DWL ISP network.
● Installation and Implementation of CWDM (FSP 2000) Ring Network for VSNL backbone across india within strict timeline enabled to extend the VSNL project for adding additional 100+ sites. CMC Limited. (Customer Support Engineer) Mumbai, India (2001-2004)
● Done Implementation, Installation & Configuration of Bank Of India WAN ATM Network in India across 300 Locations within strict timeline & budget which got appreciated by the client.
● Mentored/Coached new Joiners to support the operations & maintenance of the Network which delivered high quality, efficient Network Management & reduced the downtime by 15%.
University of Mumbai
Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Electronics Engineering First class grade Mumbai, India
CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Certified 2007
CCIE Security Lab Certified 2014
CCIE Data Center Written 2017
CCIE Service Provider Written 2009
CCIE Voice Written 2011