Mr.Charles G. Davis
St. Louis,Mo. 63103
E-Mail: m email@example.com
Electrical and Electronic Technician with 15+ years of experience in troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems and equipment. Proficient at providing technical equipment support and designing new processes through ongoing maintenance, installation, configuration, system & hardware analysis and customization & modification. Excellent organizational, team building and communication skills. Technical Skills
● PC Cloning
● Interpret Blueprints
● Wiring & Motor Control
● Soldering to Military Specs
● Data Equipment Assessments
● Project Management ● Repair & Maintenance Management
● Customer Service ● Product Knowledge
● Sales & Negotiating ● Quality Assurance Management Professional Experience
Computer World Services 08/2015 – 04/2018
Help Desk Agent
● Assisted all Military and Civil personnel with navigating the Defense Personal Property System (DPPS) and 28 other applications including GFM and Gates. DPPS is used for scheduling house hold goods moves and temporary and non-temporary storage.
● Utilized Remedy, Service Now, and Siebel to log tickets N.C.I. 07/2014 - 08/2014
Help desk technician
● Help desk technician for the Gates System
Famous Barr (Macy’s) 06/2004 – 10/2008
Mr. Charles G. Davis p. 2
● Responsible for assisting customers with purchasing decisions.
● Handled transactions in a timely and customer friendly manner meeting all customers’ expectations.
● Maintained inventory to meet operational and customers’ needs. ESSI (contract work for CPI) 05/2004 – 08/2004
● Worked in the engineering lab on prototype designs.
● Assembled various military projects.
Hunter Engineering Service Center 09/1999 – 042004 Electronic Technician B
● Provided technical support for the United States and Canada automotive equipment.
● In-House repairs on Wells Gardner and Kristel Monitors.
● Repaired wheel alignment machines that use Pentium III and IV processors.
● Electronic board repair on company sensors which included RF, HP, HFSS radio spectrum various hydraulic systems.
Houlihan Computer Solution 07/1997 – 071999
● Repaired and maintained various types of computer monitors which includes:
● Apple Macintosh 6100, 7100, 7200, 8100, and G3’s.
● Socos models DCM1458, MA1450, DB1765A, MGCDA456 & 770.
● Infocus display projector models 210 & 220.
Best Buy Service Center 03/1995 - 07/1997
Home Audio & Video Service Technician
● Responsible for component level repairs and service on CD Players, Receiver Amplifiers, Dual Cassette Decks, Speakers, Televisions, and Computer Monitors. Edison Brother Mall Entertainment 12/1993 – 11/1994 Electronic Service Technician
● Performed maintenance and repairs on virtual reality equipment, laser equipment, and video games.
Allied Healthcare Products 06/1988 – 12/1993
Field Service Engineer
● Repaired and certified medical gas equipment and systems.
● Start-up of industrial vacuum pumps and air compressors. Computer Skills and Certifications
Microsoft Windows XP• Microsoft Office• DOS• GroupWise 5• Windows MAS90 CompTIA A+ Certified •CompTIA Network+ Certified (expired) • MCP: Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional • Currently pursuing Security+ Certification
Mr. Charles G. Davis p. 2
State Community College East St. Louis, IL
Associate in Math & Science
ITT Technical Institute Earth City, MO
IT Cyber Security
CALC, Institute of Technology Fairview Heights, IL Network Engineer Certificate
SIUE Edwardsville, IL
Electrical Engineering Coursework
SWIC Belleville, IL
Electronic Technology Coursework