Abed H. Aicha
214-***-**** / firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
Lamar University: May 2017
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Texas A&M University Certifications:
OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Training
OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry (OSHA 511) Chemical engineering graduate from Lamar University. Eager to take advantage of all opportunities to increase professional abilities, analyze personal performance of the past and meet the challenges of the future more effectively. Enthusiastic team player with a personal goal of achieving company set goals and being recognized as an asset. Demonstrated areas of expertise include:
• Hazmat Field Work • Environmental Analysis • Leadership
• Database Organization • Hazardous Waste Cleanup • Instrument Analysis PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Green Planet Inc. – Staff Engineer 2017-Present
• Organized the physical and database inventory of the company warehouse.
• Performed risk assessments, placed controls to mitigate those risks via employee procedure and company policy.
• Ensure environmental safety policy is followed when obtaining lab-pack samples for inspection and storage.
• Developed a chemical spill policy and procedure for protecting field workers.
• Managed household hazardous waste collection events throughout the state of Texas.
• Troubleshot process and operations to improve safety, efficiency, and reduce cost.
• Created routine, environmentally safe, easy to follow procedures for hazmat cleanup.
• Assigned an environmental project for City of Dallas, identified areas of obstruction, and provided quick resolutions to ensure uninterrupted execution during processes.
Green Planet Inc. – Assistant Engineer 2012-2017
• Generated daily schedule reports and assigned duties for field teams.
• Guided field workers to clean up hazardous wastes according to the company policy.
• Created and maintained database spreadsheet for all classified hazardous chemicals.
• Inspected daily chemical drums to ensure they are labeled according to OSHA compliance.
• Monitored hazardous waste packaging operations.
• Tracked projects and prepared periodic management reports and/ or presentations
• Assisted with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Coordinated various projects between engineering and field teams and support for areas of obstruction. Technical Skills:
• MS Office: Excel, Word, Access, Database, PowerPoint
• Aspen Plus, AutoCAD, P&ID, PFD
• Assembling/Dismantling Computer Hardware, Hardware Design Troubleshooting
• Mass and energy balances, Thermodynamic design
• National Society of Professional Engineers
• Texas Society of Professional Engineers