University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science,
Major: Computer Science; Minor: Mathematics;
Taylors University, Lakeside Campus, Malaysia
American Degree Transfer Program
Major: Actuarial Science and Finance
Kiewit Technology Group: Omaha, Nebraska
Product Owner Intern, M ay 2018 - August 2018
● Build and launched Kiewit Offshore Services Quality Inspection application using Microsoft Power Apps which doubled number of inspections conducted.
● Build and launched Kiewit Plaza Facility Management application using Microsoft Power Apps which replaced a legacy paper based form.
● Created stories, tasks and managed product backlog using VSTS.
● Communicated product vision and collaborated with product manager, developers, designers and quality analyst and legal to meet business requirements.
● Conducted market research to prepare return on investment for potential software product purchases for business needs.
● Coordinated with vendors such as Oracle and Microsoft to resolve business issues. Design Studio: Nebraska Environmental Trust Grant Management System Development Manager and Squad Lead, A ugust 2017 - Present
● Collected product requirements from stakeholders to clearly define a roadmap to be communicated to development team.
● Organized, Updated and assigned tasks from product backlog to developers using Zenhub.
● Implemented bug fixes using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft SQL Server.
● Contributed to the development by delivering 10 story points for each two week sprint.
● Developed admin dashboard and admin functionality features using C#.
● Participated in code reviews to continuously improve coding standards. Ampt: Lincoln, Nebraska
IOS Software Engineer Intern May 2016 - December 2016
● Build an IOS mobile application which served as an customizable employee recognition platform.
● Implemented features which allowed users to recognize users based on specific company core values.
● Mentored and Assisted developers with ios mobile development. Admissions: University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Campus Host, September 2015 - May 2016
● Conduct tours at least five times a week for visitors and prospective students. New Student Enrollment: University of Nebraska, Lincoln International Welcome Team, August 2015 - September 2015
● Assisted incoming international students at the Omaha and Lincoln Airport by making reservation for accommodation and transport.
● Conducted campus tours to a group of 15 international students.
● Conducted group games and activities during fall 2015 orientation week.
● Conducted three gathering as a peer mentor to assist students with their transition to the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. New Student Enrollment: University of Nebraska, Lincoln Teaching Assistant for Educational Psychology 1 21, January 2015 – May 2015
● Assisted the Instructor with grading assignments.
● Assisted the Instructor with managing the class Blackboard site: enter grades, send out reminders, post reminders and monitor the grade center.
● Arranged guest speakers and campus tours.
● Actively engaged students in class activities.
Nova Founders: Glasses Group Global, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Production Assistant( May 2014 – August 2014)
● Collected product description and high quality product images on the internet to be used on the sales website.
● Collected and consolidated data located by team members using Dropbox and Google Drive to be used on the sales website.
● Transported sunglasses and glasses descriptions into database-supported excel format to be used on sales website.
● Maintained and updated vitally important databases to keep sales website updated using Google Drive.
● Managed Quality Control for product images on sales website using Adobe Photoshop . Ipsos, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone Surveyor( January 2014-February 2014)
● Conducted at least 100 phone calls a day and completed at least 10 surveys per day over the telephone.
● Collected information regarding internet usage, technological devices and banking to be used for market research.