University of California, Irvine
B.S. Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Material Science, Class of 2018 GPA: 3.005
UCI Rocket Project, Irvine CA January 2016 - August 2018 Structures Team Lead
● Led a team to design and begin manufacturing a static test fire stand for a rocket engine.
● Researched, purchased and tested the plumbing system for a rocket.
● Created a bill of materials, design documents, and Purchase Orders for necessary component. UCI Mechanical Eng. Design Course, Irvine CA January 2018 - March 2018
● Worked in a small team to design and manufacture an attachment for a drone that allows it to land and take off from water.
● Designed, prototyped and tested the performance of the attachment. UCI Engineering Mechanical System Lab, I rvine CA
March 2017 - June 2017
● Worked with a team to develop a small robot capable of moving by implementing a pneumatic movement system.
● Used Solidworks to create a design of our robot.
● Implemented and programed an Arduino for the electrical components. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
● Engineering Software: Solidworks, ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS AIM, Matlab.
● Manufacturing: MIG Welding Basic, Woodshop Machining, 3D-Printing.
● Other: Arduino, Microsoft Office.
● Bilingual: English and Spanish.
WORK AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
Graduate Resource Center, I rvine, CA
Clerk/Student Worker October 2017 - August 2018
● Utilized Microsoft Office, such as Word and Excel to document data electronically.
● Responsible for answering student questions about the facility.
● Scheduled appointments between students and writing consultants.
● Verified that workshops were set up according to requests and make preparations. Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
Events Planning Committee
● Participated in organizing events which encouraged students to be more involved in engineering.