SHUBHA RADHA KRISHNA
* * ***** **** ***, Apt H. San Mateo, CA - 94402. email: r email@example.com
LinkedIn: h ttp://www.linkedin.com/in/shubha-radha-krishna C ell: 650-***-**** Summary
Recent MBA graduate open to challenges in a fast paced environment. Worked as an Assistant Auditor/Analyst in India for 3 years.
Skills & Competencies
SQL, Data Analysis, Strong skills in Advanced MS-Excel, Financial Analysis and Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Quantitative Analysis, Trend Analysis, Financial Modeling, Capital Budgeting, Cash Flow Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Variance Analysis, Flux Analysis, M&A Analysis, Strategic Planning, GAAP, IFRS Journal Entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, Inventory Management, Quickbooks, Beginner level Python.
Master of Business Administration, May 2016 - Aug 2018 International Technological University, San Jose, CA GPA: 3.92 Bachelor of Commerce (Business Administration & Finance Major) June 2006 - May 2009 University of Mysore, Mysore - India GPA: 3.54
Assistant Auditor/Analyst 2 008 - 2012
Madhavan & Co. Chartered Accountants, Mysore - India Auditing:
● Audited (Statutory & Internal) financial statements of medium sized companies (revenue >
$0.5M) and Nonprofits. Grant Auditing (of value $0.5M - $1M) for Nonprofits
● Valuation of net worth of Individuals and Family owned businesses.
● Quantitative analysis of Financial Statements; including ratio analysis, trend analysis and variance analysis. Writing basic SQL queries for gathering data. Taxation:
● Computation of tax payable by mid-sized Corporations and other clients.
● Tax Consultancy Services for mid-sized Corporations and other clients Accounting:
● Preparation of financial statements viz. Individuals, Partnership Firms, Trusts, Educational Institutions, Family Owned Businesses and Companies.
● Account analysis on depreciation, payroll, sales tax, income tax expense and liabilities, etc.
● Bank Reconciliation, Cash Flow Analysis & Compliance Analysis
● Advice to clients in various areas of Accounting. Financial forecasting, analysis & audit of financial statements of small and medium sized companies. Academic Projects
● Yelp Information Systems Case Study: A nalysis of Yelp’s database business objects. User Reviews data retrieval flow study. In depth analysis of Reporting & Dashboard opportunities of various business metrics
● Statistical Relationship Analysis for Automobile Data: I ntroductory project to learn data science tools to understand relationship between mpg and automobile attributes. Used pandas to analyze statistically significant relationships in the attributes. Created density plot, box and whisker plots to determine candidates for multi-regression model. Correlation analysis, distribution skewness analysis .
● Business Plan for a Tech Startup: Conducted Market research on Dating services in India. Created Design & mock ups for a Minimum Viable Product.Developed Financial Projections
& Analysis about the feasibility & profitability of the company.
● Comparative Case Study of Financial Statements: F inancial Analyses of Schneider Electric
& General Electric such as ratios, balance sheet to determine health of a company.
● Value Addition Case Study on Info Systems at Pepsico: A study on business impact due to usage of CRM, ERP & Big Data tools at Pepsico.