Nicole M. Santana Rodríguez
**** ******** ***** **** ***#209 Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 United States
Cell phone: 386-***-****
Education Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, FL Doctor of Chiropractic, June 2018
University of Puerto Rico, Humacao, P.R.
Bachelor Degree in General Biology, December 2013
• Possess knowledge of the information and techniques to diagnose and treat human disease, injuries, and deformities.
• Possess knowledge of health and physical exercises.
• Ability to think and work independently with good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communicator with good management and organizational skills.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
Associate Doctor of Chiropractic, Hornback Chiropractic and Wellness, Lakewood Ranch, FL, July 2018 - current
Student Intern, Port Orange, FL, July 2017 - June 2018
• Correctly diagnose and treat outpatients and students in Palmer College of Chiropractic Clinic with the supervision of a D.C.
Clinical Radiology Assistant, October 2017 - March 2018
• Assist junior interns within the Clinical Radiology Department under the direction and supervision of both the Radiologic Technologist and the Director of Clinical Radiology. Other Experience
Counselor, Foundation "El Angel", Caguas, P.R., July 2008
• Worked in the first non-profit organization destined to prevent childhood obesity in Puerto Rico.
• Met with public to increase awareness of childhood obesity in Puerto Rico. Professional Affiliations
• Florida Chiropractic Association, since 2017
Community and Extra-Curricular
• Trained in Flexion and Distraction Technique, February 2017.
• Activator seminar, January 2017.
• Trained in IASTT, November 2016.
• Neuromuscular Reeducation Seminar by Dr. Levi, November 2015.
• Volunteer in El Nino Foundation, San Juan, P.R., 2014