To obtain a job that helps gain experience in a hospital setting while using critical thinking, communication, and customer service skills to help aid the workforce and build towards success of the company.
WORK UNDER PRESSURE
BSN, Nursing (Major) GPA: 3.50
● Nursing pre reqs (human anatomy and physiology, microbiology, chemistry, statistics, psychology, human development, nutrition)
● Sierra RN club
Center High School
Student GPA: 4.0
● Honor Roll all four years, Top 20
● Basketball team captain all four years due to leadership qualities
● Basketball, Swim, Cheer, Soccer, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Track & Field
January 2016 Present
Togos and Baskin Robbins
Shift Leader/Crew Member
● Skilled at verbal and written communication, customer relationship management, and leadership qualities.
● Motivated and fast paced work experience.
May 2017 June 2017
Office Assistant Internship
● Attended weekly meetings, collaborating with team members on goal implementation.
● Organized and collected daily and weekly progress reports for improved efficiency.
● Respected for personal qualities, including responsible, intelligent, firm, and organized.
October 2017 December 2017
● Assist students with quality care and support.
● Prepare students for success by providing study skills and proper time management knowledge.
● Sierra College Pre-Nursing Student
● Bilingual (Spanish and English)
● Involved in leadership activities planning and working together as a team during shifts
● Fast Work, Leadership skills, Driven, Motivated, Responsible, Well Organized, Team player, Works well with others, Listens attentively, Meets goals
● Shift Leader- Togos and Baskin Robbins
Brandon Cedor 916-***-****
Amber VanWagoner 916-***-****
Breanna Correia 916-***-****