Thomas L Stemple
Air Force veteran experienced in communications, dispatching of vehicles, problem solving ability, attentiveness to detail and knowledgeable in DOT rules and regulations seeking opportunity as dispatcher. SKILLS
● Customer service ability
● Communications of all media's
● Work multiple jobs
● Time management skills
● Bills of lading
● Daily check calls on drivers
● Negotiate broker freight
● Communication check
3/2015 to 9/2017 Amazon Fulfillment. Center K enosha, Wisconsin Outbound Order Picker
● Replenish totes supplies for order pickers. Pick orders. Package orders and any other assignments as designated.
● Loaded materials and products into package processing equipment.
● Recorded product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
● Removed completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks. 3/2003 to 3/2015 Birchwood Grille K enosha, Wisconsin Server
● Assisted host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
● Collected payments from customers.
● Prepared checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
● Performed food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee. 5/2001 to 8/2005 Dallas And Mavis Specialized Carriers K enosha, Wisconsin Dispatcher
● Supervised 45 Owner Operators
● Monitored and reported freight activities to customers
● Utilized specialized trailers such as flatbeds, step deck, oversized and Special Permitted loads.
● Negotiated rates and settlements for customers and broker loads for drivers out of freight lanes.
10/1983 to 10/2004 United States Air Force/United States Army S unnyvale, California Telecommunications Operations Specialist
● Operated communication systems, such as telephone, switchboard, intercom, two-way radio, or public address.
● Contacted security staff members when necessary, using radio-telephones.
● Kept records of calls placed and charges incurred.
● Paged individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging or interoffice communication equipment.
● Performed administrative tasks, such as accepting orders, scheduling appointments or meeting rooms, or sending and receiving faxes.
● Performed various data entry or word processing tasks, such as updating phone directories, typing or proofreading documents, or creating schedules.
● Processed incoming or outgoing mail, packages, or deliveries.
● Placed telephone calls or arrange conference calls as instructed.
● Recorded messages, suggesting rewording for clarity or conciseness.
● Stamped messages with time and date and file them appropriately.
● Relayed or routed written or verbal messages.
9/1985 to 5/1991 Werner Enterprises O maha, Nebraska Dispatcher/Night Dispatch Supervisor
● Supervised 45-50 drivers for Van Division tracking loads for shippers and consignees
● Ensured on time deliveries and pick up freight.
● Followed all DOT rules and regulations regarding shipments.
● Oversaw specialty accounts for Campbell's Soup, Kellogg’s, Michelin Tires and other national accounts and report to customers the location of freight on a daily basis.
● Managed 6 dispatchers with call center customer service for all trucks in fleet dealing with drivers’ issues and customer inquiries. CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AWARDS
Top Secret SCI clearance from F.B.I.
Certified on forklifts.
Community College Of The Air Force