EDUARDO DE CASTRO NETO Brazilian and Italian Citizenship
**** ********* **. ******, ** 20724 USA Green Card Resident
Tel.: 301-***-**** (USA) firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional with a recognized multi-lingual and successful national and international career, which includes Dow Chemical, and over 35 years of experience with operational and corporate experience who has held supervisory, managerial and executive positions in Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Sales, Marketing and also Operational Excellence.
Strong leadership presence, in the companies that I worked and also in my company, combined with strategic thinking, process focus, drive for results and people orientation have contributed to my success in driving high performance as well as building and managing high performing teams throughout my career always focusing on profitability’s increase and development of new projects and products.
Manufacturing Strategy, new product development, lean manufacturing, market and bussines plan, product line management, communication skill ( foreign languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish and some Italian).
ChemTek do Brasil (04/ 2007 – present)
Chemical Engineering Consultant
Activities: - Developing a Special BPA-Free TECNOLOGY for packaging beer beverage and food coatings market. Writing a patent
- Developing a Chemical Process for Glycerine CHEMISTRY for epoxies and EPI products
- Implement Marketing and Products of Flooring Technology in Epoxy and PU.
- Seed Oils Technology for PolyUrethane and Epoxy Applications.
- SOLID EXPERTISE IN UV/EB TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical consultant in Epoxy and PolyUrethane Market
- Consultant of Business Strategy of a new Chemical Company for Resins Business MKT.
Radfloor do Brasil (08/ 2003 – 03/ 2007)
Industrial Director and Owner
Activities: - Development and Implementation of Flooring Technology acquired in Europe and USA.
- Purchase and General Director
DOW CHEMICAL (01/1997 to 08/2003)
GLOBAL Process Development Manager in Texas – USA
Epoxy Technical GLOBAL Leader for Process Research - last function
Activities: - Develop and implement projects/products for Epoxy Technology Globally
- Research Lab Manager for Epoxy Tech, with 13 engineers and technicians
- China LER Project Plant Implementation with MMUS$ 100 investment
- Pilot Plant Manager to Process and Product Developments
DOW CHEMICAL (04/1991 to 12/1996)
Research Technology Manager and TS&D Technical Leader for Epoxy Products in Latin America.
Activities: - Develop and implement Epoxy products for LAA Market
-Process Improvements for Epoxy Manufacturing technology
-Process cycle time reduction and Process Plant optimization
-New process implementation.
-Achieved 3 Global Awards of Technology in this period.
DOW CHEMICAL (02/85 to 03/91)
Technical Service and Development Engineer (Epoxy and Derakane products) - Brazil
Activities: - Expert in several technologies for epoxy applications
-Knowledge in epoxy market: Automotive, PC, Maintenance, Packaging, etc.
DOW CHEMICAL (05/79 to 01/85)
Converted Plant & LAB & Warehouse Supervisor (Guarujá Epoxy Plant)
Activities: - Superviser fo Epoxy Converted Plant, with 22 operators
- Superviser for Quality Laboratory and warehouse with 8 employees
1974-1979 - UNIVERSIDADE DE CAMPINAS Chemist - Graduated
1981-1983 - MAUA INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY MBA - Graduated
Member of a variety of International and Brazilian associations.
- Portuguese: Native - English: Fluent - Spanish: Advanced Skills - Italian: Basic
- Expertise in GLOBAL Technical Services Development (TS&D)
- Process Research Development (R&D)
- TEAM WORK
- Extremely International Experience
- ISO-9000 Experience
- Lived 7 years in USA
- Capable to Developed any specific Business Market.
Several activities were performed as consultant or assessor at the Latin America Market, due to my vast Network, created along these years..
The job, was to develop and implement market and technology/know-how, to several companies, that request this kind of information, This include, resins technology and products application Technologies for some specific customer and markets. Some confidential examples:
- Insaturated PolyEsters Resins and others PolyEsters
- Polyester Resins for Powder Coatings applications.
- PolyUrethane Technology for Paints and Foams for LA customer.
- Argentina: Paint and Varnishes Developements for marine and maintenance market.
- Brasil/Chile: Paints, Varnishes and Formulations for UltraViolet Tech to Graphic and Wood application..
- Brasil: Latices for Non-Woven and Paints.
- Brasil: Industrial Flooring and Paints based on Epoxy and PolyUrethane Resins for industrial areas