Ahmed Mamdouh Elsayed Elesawy
Address: Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Willing to pursue a career in developing applications using Java technology with a company that will utilize my skills, experiences, challenge my problem solving skills and which will also provide me with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
9-Month Diploma, Information Technology Institute (ITI), Track: Enterprise Web Developer (JAVA).
Smart Village Branch, Giza, Egypt.
B.Sc. Computer Science,
Faculty of Computers & Informatics, Suez Canal Univ., Ismailia Branch.
Accumulative Grade: Very Good.
Graduation Project: distance learning system.
Graduation Project Grade: Excellent.
• Software Developer at International Turnkey Systems – ITS from 1st -July-2014 to 1st -February-2016.
• System Analyst at Vodafone Egypt
from 7nd -February-2016 up 31th -October- 2016.
• Senior Software Developer at Etisalat UAE
from 1th-Novemeber until now.
- Java (J2SE)/JavaFX.
• Web Skills
- Angular 6.
• Enterprise and Frameworks skills
- J2EE 7.
- Spring Framework.
- Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Apache Struts 2.
- Oracle SQL 10/11g.
- Oracle PL/SQL 10/11g.
• Operating systems
- Linux (Ubuntu).
- Windows 7/10.
- Deep understanding of the Object Orientation Concepts.
- A very good understanding of design patterns and best practices.
- A good understanding of Database designing concepts.
- Documenting and Designing applications with UML. Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. - Handle pressure.
- Work in groups and individually.
- Self-confident & well-motivated
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to identify problems and
implement effective solution
and good searching
Birth Date: - May 25th, 1992
Military Status: - Exempted
Languages: - English (Very Good)
References Available Upon Request