Masters in Computer Science,
University of North Texas
June 2011 - May 2015
Bachelors in Computer Science
Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and
Technology, Hyderabad, India
Strong User Experience design skills with 2 years of professional experience. Gained experience in UX research, visual design and interaction design through corporate internships and lots of freelance work. Passionate about Human Centered Design. Always strive to design beautiful and creative solutions with easy to use interfaces. Great understanding of the design fundamentals and guidelines. Eagerly looking for opportunities to use proven skills and elevate my knowledge and experience in this field.
0.9 Freelance Work
UX/ UI Design,
October 2017- Present
• Designed a couple of food delivery apps (Adobe XD), generated wireframes and developed interactive prototypes(Invision and Adobe XD).
• Created a dashboard for a fictitious company, by gathering data and creating graphs of different kinds (Adobe Illustrator).
• Designed an app for easily availabilty of hand-drawn items when sketchnoting (Adobe XD and Illustrator).
• Designed a fictitious web application (Photoshop CC) taking inspriration from twitter.
• Designed and improved the UX of a local blog website (Adobe Muse).
• Created mood boards and low-fidelity wireframes and responsive prototypes for numerous projects.
• Conducted both quantitative and qualitative data analysis on data gathered from focus groups, one-on- one interviews, surveys, and remote and local user testing. Mobile Interface
User Experience Designer
RESEARCH AND DESIGN
Adobe Creative Cloud
Invision/ Invision Studio
Adobe Muse Lightroom
• Responsible for UX research for re-designing the company website.
• Brainstorm for ideas and creating mood boards (Sketch).
• Assisted with creating rough sketches and low-fidelity wireframes (Sketch) for the home page.
• Created new launcher icons (Adobe Illustrator).
• Assisted with basic UX writing for that website.
• Sent the layout of the design to the client for approval.
• Provided supporting documents and images to the development team.
• Worked in coordination of the production team to get the same look and feel. 0.6
0.9 Froogal (Aadhaar Softech Solutions PVT. LTD.)
Junior UX/UI Designer September 2015 - May
• Gathered all the user requirements from a banking partner and built task flows.
• Did the user research needed with the required IDEO suite of research and design guidelines.
• Created low-fidelity mockups with annotations and high fidelity visuals (Sketch).
• Collaborated with the cross-functional teams to contribute to the product’s features and ideas.
• Developed and communicated all the design concepts to the teams using mockups, wireframes and prototypes (Invision).
• Worked with the design strategies and detailed interaction behavior, keeping the design specifications and guidelines in consideration.
• Worked within an agile software development process, worked closely with the scrum teams and learnt to work efficiently with the development team to ensure accurate implementation of the design created.
• Collaborated with the development team to support and help them build the design. Froogal (Aadhaar Softech Solutions PVT. LTD.)
March 2015 - August 2015
Company Website- Froogal Softech Solutions
Assisted with redesigning the companies website by creating mockups and wireframes for certain modules.
Website design for a Bank
Created user interface mockups with simple graphic elements including launcher icons.
Using Photoshop CS5
Food Delivery Apps
Created interactive prototypes, icons, Mobile application mockups. Using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD.
Created a concept layout and visuals for a fictitious company including data visualization graphics.
Using Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
Created layout for collecting doodles to ease the sketch noting process.
Using Adobe XD and Illustrator.
Movie Ticket booking and review app
Designed two apps : one for booking a movie ticket, and another for checking the review of the movie.
Created UI mockups with graphic elements for a shoe brand. Using Adobe XD.
Bears4Humanity and Donor360 Website
Designed the home page for a NonProfit Fundraiser company by gathering all the information from the user interviews and surveys conducted remotely.