firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 607-***-**** Syracuse, New York
M.S. candidate specializing in Supply Chain Management, seeking full-time positions in Supply Chain, Sourcing/Procurement, and Project Management to learn and apply best practices in organizational systems. Bachelors in Chemical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in sustainability consulting for manufacturing industries. EDUCATION
Master of Science in Engineering Management (Jan 2017 – expected Dec 2018) Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY GPA 3.67/4.0
Operations & Supply Chain track courses
Project Management Supply Chain System Lean Six Sigma Strategic Sourcing Engineering Statistics Engineering Economics Simulation and Data Analytics Productivity and Quality Engineering Foundation of Entrepreneurship Business Analytics Database Management Python Programming Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering (Jul 2008 – May 2012) National Institute of Technology, Raipur, India Score: 74.61% (1st Class) SKILLS & CERTIFICATION
• APICS CPIM certified (2017), pursuing CSCP certification
• Yellow Belt trained from Corning Incorporated (2018)
• Minitab, R, Tableau, SAP R/3, SAP ARIBA, Peoplesoft Applications, @Risk, Arena, Google Analytics, Elementum
• Python, C++, FORTRAN, SQL
• Sustainability tools: GaBi, SoFi, SimaPro
• Business Intelligence, Continuous improvement, Supplier relationship management, Good communication, Creative, Feedback, Responsible, Motivating
Corning Incorporated, Corning, NY (May 2018 – Aug 2018) Supply Chain Intern (Global Supply Management EIG Group)
• Used SAP Ariba and Peoplesoft manage end-to-end purchasing process and to visualize spend reports and trends
• Pilot of a Scalability Playbook – mapped procurement requirements, multi department people and tools involved and tentative timeline in an excel based tool for a research stage project.
• Development of direct material category strategy for a key material for Corning Glass Microsystems
• Supported a pilot of Elementum tool by data acquisition for a newly established project.
• Achieved savings of 33% by supporting a reverse auction for Corning Glass Microsystems for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solution proposal using SAP Ariba Syracuse University, Purchasing Department, Syracuse, NY (March 2018 – May 2018) Graduate Student Consultant
• Developed supplier processes, contract management system and comprehensive documentation using 7- step procurement model
Syracuse University, Slutzker Center for International Services, Syracuse, NY Peer Consultant (Jun 2017 – May 2018)
• Planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating orientation programs for about 1000 new international undergraduate students for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semester
• Led and analyzed post-event data, balancing budgets, preparing documents and presentations Thinkstep AG (Stuttgart, Germany), Mumbai office (www.thinkstep.com) (Jul 2012 – Dec 2015) Associate Consultant
• Managed concurrent consulting projects, client facing, addressing Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), product and corporate sustainability services for organizations across India and other Asian countries in Steel, automotive, agriculture and FMCG businesses.
• Led assessment of manufacturing process data and developed life cycle inventories and costing models for products and services using proprietary tool GaBi and introduced life cycle inventories for Indian industrial processes.
• Prepared ISO 14040/44, EPD, GRI G3 & G4 and CDP compliant report and project documentation
• Conducted training modules and workshops for organizations and educational institutions on GaBi, Sustainable Development and Life Cycle Assessment