CURRICULUM VITAE SHWETA SUDHAKR PACHBHAI
Flat No- 12. Sharavati apts. 27/8
Dahanukar colony. Near Natraj Gas Co.
Behind Kothrud Stand.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure an Electronics Engineer position within a fast growing company in which my Expertise can help the organization meet their goals. EXPERIENCE: Total 1.5 Year
1. IndiaFIRSTTM ROBOTICS
Designation:- Technical Associate
Location- Viman Nagar Pune
2. Embedsoft Technology, Pune
Duration-From-Jan 2017 to June 2018
Function-Intern Embedded trainee
Location- Sadashiv Peth Pune
1. Checking quality of electronics components.
2. Testing and assembly of electronics circuit.
3. Programming for PIC and AVR.
4. Development of PCB layout for projects.
5. Maintaining the existing circuits.
6. Design, built, and installed electronics instruments in various projects. 7. Reported daily to the superior and kept him informed of the status of all areas of responsibility.
Area of Exposure:
1. Familiar with electronics components.
2. Knowledge of PCB manufacturing, Testing and assembly. 3. Practical knowledge of hardware and software communication. 4. Working on various design based electronics projects. 5. Good knowledge of microcontrollers like PIC and AVR. 6. Knowledge of communication protocols like USB.
7. Familiar with PCB designing.
Proficiency in programming and debugging C Programming.
Having good knowledge in understanding 8/16 bit processors
Having good knowledge in 8051 & PIC Micro Controller. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming Languages: C++, Embedded C, Arduino
Microcontroller: 8051, AVR Microcontroller, PIC Microcontroller, ARM7 Processor KEY AREAS AND EXPERTISE
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Efficient analytical, problem-solving, decision making skills.
Able to solve complex problems, team player and provide working solutions. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
EXAMINATIONS INSTITUTION YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE B.E(Electronics &
Nagpur University 2016 7.14 SGPA
Balaji Polytechnic, Wani 2013 64.63%
CLASS X State Board 2007 60%
• Advance Certification in Embedded System Design
Project: - SMS BASED NOTICE BOARD
The main aim of this project will be to design SMS driven automatic display board which can replace the currently used programmable electronic display. It is proposed to design receiver cum display board which can be programmed from an authorized mobile phone. Project: - DESIGN OF MAC UNIT TO REDUCE POWER AND DELAY The main objective of this project is to design a Multiplier and Accumulator. The multiplier is designed using modified Wallace multiplier and the adder is done with carry look ahead adder which reduces partial product and less power consumption. ACADEMIC ACTIVITY
1. Successfully attended industrial visit at “SM Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur 2. Successfully attended a 2 day workshop on “Quad Copter” 3. Successfully completed the “Hands on Workshop on Lab view” ACHIVEMENT
1. Secured 1st Prize in RoboWar at YCCE Nagpur.
2. Secured 1st Prize Robo Race at WCE Nagpur.
3. Secured 1st Prize in PCB DESIGN at DBACER Nagpur. 4. Secured 1st Prize in Paper Presentation on topic MAC UNIT BY USING VHDL at DBACER Nagpur.
5. Participated in Robo Maze & Robo Soccer “TECHNOVANZA” at V.J.T.I. Mumbai. 6. Participated in “AVISHKAR” mini project competition at DBACER Nagpur 7. Participated in RoboWar & Robo Cup “AXIS” at VNIT Nagpur. HOBBIES
Singing, playing harmonium.
Corresponding Address: Flat no-12 sharavati apts 27/8 Dahanukar Colony Near Natraj Gas Co.
Behind Kothrud Stand
Permanent Address: Muralidhar Niwas Ward No-6
Near Sai Darbar Pragati Nagar
Nagpur Road Wani
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi,
I hereby declare that information mentioned above is true to the best knowledge. Shweta Sudhakar Pachbhai