Jay T. Henderson
●Proven track record of successfully managing multi-million dollar media budgets.
●Experience analyzing process flows and devising improvement strategies.
●Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, best practice process evaluations.
●Extensive experience in team leadership, public speaking/presentation skills and training.
●Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Donovan Data Systems, Elite, Salesforce, QAD, Advanced MD, Oracle, Zendesk, Experian, Tableau, Quip.
RevOps Team - AR Specialist
* Own the Cash App process for ACH, checks & create receipts & receivables into Oracle.
* Process the unapplied payments in Oracle..
* Create retailer invoices utilizing Tableau-invoice calculation, Delivery Log & Marqetta Logs.
* Partnering with Senior Leads for PO Process, controlled Aging.
5/17-518 Uber Technologies
FinOps Team - AR Specialist
* Fraud check, Review Credit Reports & limits (Experian, D&B).
* Monitor high risk accounts, credit policies to meet external & internal audit requirements.
* Global Wire, ACH, credit card, check cash app & create receipts & receivables into Oracle.
* Monitor Accenture team deliverables & process.
* Process Freight invoices for Global clients,analyze delinquent accounts.
12/16-5/17 Contract Billing with Venga Global, Intrax.com
6/16-12/16 Robert Half - Finance Contract Position.
Cash Applications & AR Specialist - iRhythm Technologies
* Applied revenue cash receipts into QAD system.
* Reconciled GL accounts to proper coding.
* Created patient claims, ICD-9 &10 billing coding invoices for payment.
* Posted monthly credits into GL. General AR collection.
9/15-6/16 Robert Half - Finance Contract Positions.
* Managed client Billing process.
* Monthly client Forecasting & Accrual reporting.
* AP Discrepancy resolution, point of contact for all vendor issues, delivery confirmation.
* AR deliverables with client.
* Managed client PO process and acted as point of escalation for any issues.
11/12-4/15 Senior Operations Associate (6/13-4/15)
* Team lead liaison with major client procurement senior management.
* Responsibly managed major client advertising budgets, Purchase Orders, SOW’s/ MAFs.
* Client accruals/forecasting reporting – Vendor spend/budgeting cost analysis.
* Client Budget Tracker procurement deliverables. Tracking client media spend per month.
* Developed and implemented Best Practices and SOX compliance process metrics.
* Chaired Community Cares Committee of 6 teammates for quarterly community initiatives.
* Managed Full cycle AP/AR/Client Billing discrepancy resolution process /
Finance Consultant (Contract) (11/12-6/13)
* Successfully ensured escalated client/vendor issues to successful resolution.
* Provide top tier client and internal support as escalation point of contact.
* External audit team lead.
* Partner relationship building and team on boarding professional
10/09- 11/12 Freelance Audio/Video Production/Engineer/Staff Musician
Instant Excitement Productions / Martin Sound Lab
* Co-Founder for Media Pre & Post Production Entertainment Label
7/04 – 10/09 Media Finance Manager
Universal McCann/McCann World Group
* Successfully managed Microsoft advertising budgets for all ad campaigns line to line.
* Developed metrics for measuring financial performance reporting.
* Coordinated effort which recovered $21 million in client overpayments for media budgets.
* Acted as team lead of 6 person task force for annual external/internal audits.
* Managed 2 direct reports for all client media buying processes AP/AR & Client Billing.
(invoice coding into system, discrepancy resolution, invoice approval and disbursement confirmation.
* Provided guidance in the development and implementation of organizational policies
and procedures ensuring process compliance and adherence to new revenue strategies.
* Initiated detailed assessments of client billing cycle practice, developed management
plans to migrate clients to Best Practices for the media and finance departments.
* Primary client liaison as direct contact for PO Process & all billable media dollars.
* Successfully reconciled billing discrepancies with Microsoft and all media vendors.
* Training and orientation of new staff through work flow standardized analysis.
5/03-7/04 Media Budget Coordinator
Universal McCann/McCann World Group
* Issued insertion orders for traditional & digital media.
* AP invoice discrepancy resolution coordinator/billing lead.
* On-boarding for new team members with process training.
8/01-5/03 Client/Attorney Senior Billing Analyst
Severson & Werson Legal Services
* Produced monthly billing for $25 million in client matter for 16 attorney office.
* Processed and tracked Firm and subtenant expenses.
* Electronic, Westlaw and Lexis-Nexis billing specialist.
* Conflicts research and resolution, complex multi-party billing.
11/97-8/01 Senior Billing Analyst (Contract)-Non Profit
California State Automobile Association
* Resolved $300K of customer related account errors daily.
* Supervised 1 direct report.
* Reconciled hundreds of daily billing discrepancies.
4/96-11/97 Financial Officer/Admission Advisor
Academy of Art University
* Accounts Receivable/Payable/Financial Aid specialist.
* Student admissions advisor for career goals.
Interests: * Avid hiker, outdoor activities.
* Member of Friends of the San Francisco Library and book sale volunteer.
* Chaired Cares Committee with Dentsu-Aegis for community outreach events.
Education: University of Texas at Dallas
BS in Business Administration 1986