Nashua, NH, *****
-Typing Speed 85-90 WPM
-Teamwork oriented/Supportive mindset
May 2016 -December 2017
Kings Bowl America, Burlington - Receptionist/ Front Desk Rep, Wait Assistant, Server, Barback, Administrator
● Perform various tasks either as a team or individually to an exceptionally high standard.
● Work in a fast paced, customer facing environment whilst adhering to food handling guidelines.
● Held 5 job titles over a year and a half, I’m always asking to be shown or taught more. My biggest regret is not having gotten an opportunity to get to learn the machines. March 2010 - Present
Household Goods Recycling Massachusetts, Acton - Loading Coordinator, Volunteer
● Team leader helping teams of 2-5 load vehicles for families in need.
● Supervise 4-6 highschoolers, ensure their safety and maintain productivity.
● Occasionally walk clients through choosing what they can take home. May 2018 - September 2018
TruGreen, Londonderry - Lawncare Technician Specialist
● Autonomously drive to 15-25 client’s houses and provide quality service.
● Maintain and expand a knowledge base related to lawncare.
● Provide excellent customer support service while maintaining a positive demeanor in difficult conditions.
November 2018 - Present
Chasing Our Tails, - Dishwasher
● Clean and prepare dishes and pans to be used in the production process.
● Work at a fast enough pace to be available to assist with other tasks as necessary.
● Perform at the highest of standards with little to no room for error. 2
September 2012 - Present
Umass Dartmouth, North Dartmouth - BS Operations Management Degree not yet completed, I need about 2 semesters worth of credits to graduate. September 2008-May 2012
Lexington Highschool, Lexington - High School Diploma 3.3 GPA. Varsity Hockey, Varsity Ultimate.
Kings Bowl Burlington Rookie of the Year 2016 Taylor Rush High School Varsity Ultimate Most Improved 2012