"Seeking challenging opportunity in Software Testing with a professional organization that will recognize, appreciate my current skills and knowledge base at the same time providing opportunities for the growth and career advancement.” SUMMARY:
1. Over 2 years of experience in Software Testing with Qualitas Global QA labs pvt ltd., Pune, India as an Jr.Test Engineer.
● Very good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
● Very good understanding of Software Requirement Specification.
● Very good in Test Scenario Identification, Test Plan Management, Test Execution Process, Reporting & Tracking Defects and Test Reports Generation.
● Experience in Web as well as Desktop application testing, Functional & Non-Functional Testing, System testing, Exploratory testing, Integration Testing, UI Testing, Usability Testing.
● Experience in multi-platform multi browser testing.
● Good team player and have excellent interaction skill to coordinate and work within a team.
● A strong individual with can do attitude & always willing to explore and learn mindset. 2. Diploma in Software Testing from Seed Infotech Pune. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experience Organization Designation
April 2017 to till date Qualitas Global QA labs pvt ltd., Pune
Jr. Test Engineer
March 2015- April 2016 Inet E-System & Software Pvt Ltd Jr. Test Engineer WORK PROFILE DETAILS:
Responsibilities as a Software Tester: -
● Responsibility of Functional Testing & Non-Functional (UI-Performance) Testing and involved in Smoke-Sanity Testing, System Testing, Stress Testing, Regression Testing, Usability Testing,
● Understanding & analyzing the requirements and clarify doubts with Team Lead or respective stake holder.
● Identifying Test Scenarios & writing Test Specifications.
● Involved in Test Plans creation.
● Preparing Test Environment & valid-invalid Test Data.
● Preparing Test Cases for Functional & Non-Functional testing.
● Review Test Cases prepared by other team members.
● Assigning & executing test cases.
● Identifying & analyzing issues, defect filing & tracking till closure.
● Providing mandatory information of defect to developers (e.g. snapshots, logs etc.) in order to fix the defect.
● Active member of daily Test Coverage Status & Test Report meetings.
● Involved in preparing suggestions/enhancements document to improve the quality of the application.
● Timely communication with Test Lead/ Test Manager.
● Involved in conducting review meeting within the Team.
● Responsible for training the new members in the team and getting them productive quickly. 1. Project Name:Pallas Luden
Project Description: It’s is our main source client which provides us the raw data to our organization on which we dedicatedly analyse and process data to provide centralized server to the organisations. We test the environment regarding games, OS platforms, scalability and Usability area. Project Duration: April 2017 till date.
● Testing Description:
2. UI Portal Testing
3. Database Testing
4. Configuration Testing
2. Project Name:Online Examination Portal
Project Description: Completed Testing Project on “Online Test”. It is an online test application. This website pages developed in HTML server coding was prepared in PHP. Database was developed in MySQL. This website consists of User login page, New User Registration, Data processing, Logout and Database handling. This main purpose of this project is check the ability of trainee’s depending on Aptitude test, Logical reasoning test, Non-Verbal and Verbal Test. Roles & Responsibilities: -
● Understanding the requirements and business of the application.
● Performing Manual Testing on functionality of the application.
● Creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test data for the application.
● Executing Test Cases and Generating Test Summary Reports.
● Testing activities included Functional, Retesting, Regression, System and Acceptance Testing.
● Bug logging.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computers.
RAJIV GANDHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY - JUNE 2013 – 69 % SKILL SET:
Key Areas Manual Testing.
Tools Test link, Bugzilla, Oracle Virtual Box, VSphere-OS Virtualization, Win Diff etc. Platforms Windows XP to Windows 10 & Windows Server 2003 to 2012R2, Mac OS Databases SQL Server 2005 & 2008, MS Excel.
Got appreciations from managers as well as from clients for efficient work at Qualitas.
Appreciated for participating in the community initiatives for children’s and elders.
Got appreciated as a good team player to participate in the indoor and outdoor games such as Badminton & Carom for the good contribution & performance.
Date of Birth 27/03/1991
Gender-Marital Status Female-Single
Languages Known English & Hindi