**/**, **.******’s Street,
Kootapuly ( P.O),
Tirunelveli (Dist) – 627127.
JOSEPH GEORGE KINGSTON J Email: email@example.com
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my organizational Skills, Educational background, and ability to work well with people.
• Over a year experience in the areas of PPC & Production, where I Thoroughly experienced the knowledge of CNC based machines and Surface grinding.
• Well versed with the process of ISO/TS 16949 And ISO 14001 Certification Company and one of the leading automotive & engineering class. JM Frictech also engaged with the manufacturing of following products wet brakes and wet clutches.
AREA OF STRENGTHS
• Efficient Communication Skills & Positive attitude person.
• Hard working and industrious.
• Adapt to situation quickly.
• Time consciousness for completion of assigned jobs within the specified time.
• Comfortable working in wide variety of environments.
• Committed, dedicated and motivated individual.
M/s JM Frictech India PvtLtd,Chennai
(From: 01.11.2017 To Till date)
Major OE Customers : M/s. Tafe, Mahindra, Eicher, TMTL, ITL, PTL, John Deere, Valtra, Swaraj, challenger, CNH, Carrraro, Sonalika
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Experience in Problem Solving & Analysis.
Expertise in Customer Specific requirements.
Trained in analyzing the problems Using 7 QC Tools & 8 D Principle.
Skilled in assisting & evaluating the manufacturing process.
Familiarity with MS Power point & Excel.
Documentation of work.
NATURE OF JOB
Coordination with material planning for procuring material.
Machine Loading i.e component machining planning for smooth flow in Final assembly line.
Farming out of components for outsources machining from supervisors / vendors.
Prepare daily plan for final assembly.
Raise alarms and take steps to ensure timely deliveries.
Close monitoring and control of production activities.
Driving related HODs to meet delivery commitments and daily plan.
Ability to manage large number of processing machines and large variety of items.
Inventory control and disposal of non / slow moving items in WIP as well RM to accommodate.
To communicate, implement, achieve and ensure adherence of the management objectives in the department.
Monitoring and achieving the set targets for productivity, quality, cost and delivery. Analyze and act upon the gap if any.
To ensure that all necessary aids to the production are available for smooth functioning of the machine shop ( Man, Machine, Method & Material ).
To initiate Corrective and Preventive action based on Quality complaints. Development of inspection methods/ tools, Poke yoke, modification etc.
To initiate Kaizen activities in the department.
Maintaining 5-S and to Train, Guide and Motivate personnel along with maintaining discipline on shop floor.
Awarded and Appreciated for having Multi Skill Working Knowledge.
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering(2013-2017)
Cape Institute of Technology, Levengipuram.
Aggregate -8.39 CGPA
St.Joseph’s Hr.SecSchool, Kootapuly.
St.Peter’s Hr.SecSchool, G.Kallupatti.
Father’s Name : J.James
Date of Birth : 30.01.1996
Gender : Male
Religion : Christian
Blood Group : B +ve
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English and Tamil
Mobile number : +91-809*******
I hereby declare that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge
(Joseph George Kingston J)