Dallas, TX, *****
469-***-****; email@example.com; https://www.linkedin.com/in/manishaggarwal18 SUMMARY
• A Business Analytics graduate student with 5 years of extensive Industry experience in Business Process designing, Streamlining, and Requirement gathering in Energy Saving, Smart City & Building Automation domain.
• Expertise in identifying, developing and documenting Business Requirement Specification (BRS), Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS), Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) and Supplementary Specifications.
• Strong understanding of project life cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
The University of Texas at Dallas M.S., Business Analytics May 2020 GPA 3.9 Dean’s Excellence Scholarship
Apeejay College of Engineering B.Tech., Electronics and Communication Engineering June 2012 72.2/100 SKILLS
R, Python, C, SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Tableau Desktop, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook), VBA, Macros, Advanced Excel, Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certified, Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Six Sigma, Project Management.
Anomaly Detection August 2018 – Present
• Working on an anomaly detection project with a prime objective of identifying Credit Card fraudulent transactions by exploring and understanding the given dataset and implementing Machine Learning algorithms in Python programming language.
Honeywell Automation India Ltd. July 2012 – May 2017 Application Engineer
• Used SQL queries to extract, manipulate and analyze sensor data to improve efficiency of Energy Saving Systems.
• Created Building Management System Data Visualization dashboards to view the building’s performance metrics, manually spot trends, gather insights, generate reports and provide data about buildings’ performance.
• Visualizing data in terms of graphs, charts, and conversion to different equivalents for interpreting the data – showing not just where but why inefficiencies occur.
• Conducted interviews, workshops and requirement elicitation sessions with end-users, clients, stakeholders, development groups and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
• Evaluated Project risks related to requirement implementation, testing processes, project communications and presented them to higher management levels.
• Led project teams, internal and external and worked hand in hand with Finance, Sales and Logistic departments. Successfully delivered 20+ projects worth 200 million dollars.
• Produced and presented saving reports, collection graphs, progress reports, through PowerPoint, Excel and other MS Office tools to Operations Team and all other stakeholders. COMPETITIONS, LEADERSHIP & ORGANIZATIONS
• Big Data Club, UTD Event Management Officer November 18 – Present
• Data Science Club, UTD Active Member August 18 – Present ADDITTIONAL INFORMATION
Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. for internships and for full-time employment for up 36 months without sponsorship.