Lilburn Georgia 30047 linkedin.com/in/denismwright DATACENTER AND NETWORKING TECHNICAL LEADER
Goal-driven and innovative Technical Leader adept at mentoring, reviewing plans and implementing improvements. Skilled in technical research, troubleshooting, networking and expert in Linux. Ready for a new professional challenge and willing to take on dynamic responsibilities in the elastic datacenter technology space. SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills • Written and oral communication
• Server Virtualization • Build atmosphere of trust
• Strong problem-solving skills • Project Management Professional
• Cloud networking, and mobility solutions • Automation and agility
• Team leadership and oversight • Systems Development Life Cycle EXPERIENCE
CISCO SYSTEMS, Atlanta, GA 2006 – 2018
Technical Leader CX Services supporting SP Mobility 2015 - 2018 Cisco acquired Scientific Atlanta in 2006.
• Transformed T-Mobile mobility network during completion of its virtualized packet core buildout across its nationwide footprint using Cisco’s distributed software defined network
• Implemented innovative automation on several projects using Ansible to assist the support engineers gather logs, reducing the outage time for a customer and quicker verification of restoration of service
• Spearheaded a cross organizational serviceability team with the goal of improving product serviceability. The team lobbied several proposals to the engineering management team to increase the quality of the product.
• Modified the new hire training process to include cross training, mentoring and a buddy system. The new training model was adopted by several organizations within services.
• Prepared, presented and publicized root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity outages. Pre-Sales Team Leader, 2011 - 2015
Headed a technical support team for AT&T Digital Life program. Coordinated with the pre-sales team and developed the server architecture, implementation plan and authored the system documentation.
• Directed a team of support engineers on tasks including release management, proactive support, product serviceability issues, and customer communication.
• Liaised with the account team on an IoT Cloud based provisioning solution proposal. The proposal included solution support service offerings such as automated testing; release management and production support models.
• Designed and implemented a hosted solution for AT&T at an external data center. The platform provisioned IoT devices for international customers. Denis Wright, RHCE, CCNP email@example.com Page Two Technical Team Lead, 2006 - 2011
• Engineered for a Fortune 500 customer the IOT Microcell lab as well as maintained the lab in both the Cisco Facility and the Customer Facility. Worked closely with the customer RAN engineers to integrate all the components into a single solution.
• Developed a suite of web-based video network management tools: Retriever, Pointer, and SASV/SBIE. These products were purchased by several large Video MSP companies to manage the video distribution network.
• Revamped Small cell projects focusing on integration with customer EMS, and serviceability issues and ways to automate and improve the service experience. Scientific Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 2000 – 2006
Software Development Leader, 2004 - 2006
Led a development team to create a satellite encoder/decoder self-provisioning system to allow the account team offer additional services as part of the overall sales strategy. Product was adapted by American Forces Radio and Television (AFRT), Discovery Channel and NBC. Integration Specialist, 2000 – 2004
Designed, Implemented and Operated systems bringing interactive television to the homes. ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
AT&T Network Capacity Planning & Development - Phoenix; Kansas City; Atlanta
• Network and System Administrator
• Developer and Business Analyst
• Data Center Operations
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Information Systems DeVry Institute of Technology, Phoenix, Arizona
• Training courses and documentation • Open stack
• System analysis • KVM Virtualization
• VMware ESX & vCenter • Network maintenance
• UCS Manager and Director • VXLANS, VRF
• Containers/Docker • CISCO router management
• Linux Certified • MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Nexus & Catalysts Platforms • Ansible and Puppet CERTIFICATIONS
Red hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Route and Switch CCNA Datacenter