Career Goals & Summary:.
I am a highly motivated, self-disciplined person with a set of skills and essentials; currently seeking employment with a company that will help me not only grow professionally, but personally as well. I am a fast learner and ready to learn more to extend my knowledge.
2.Field Supervisor August 2015- December 2018
● Responsible for scheduling repairs with builders regarding roof leaks, schedule repairs for private and commercial residence, commercial place of business.
● Deal with invoices, ordering work supplies, order outside material for roofers.
● Coordinates with supervisors from a variety of home building companies to schedule repairs for future homes and homes already established.
● Outstanding relationship with approximately 11 builders that we work with on a daily-basis.
● Work with Hyphen-Solutions/Supply-Pro on a daily basis.
● Schedule the balcony-tpo, metal-roofs, and counter-flashing with our team. Digital Alarm Systems Houston, Tx
Technician. January 2015- July 2015
Total Visa Solutions Houston, TX
Agent Assistant December 2013-January 2015
Responsible for processing the proper information and proper paperwork for the various consulates, before submission is made for each case.
● Assisting with coordinating visas and passport for different Oil & Gas companies.
● Form relationships with various consulates / embassies to ensure seamless processing of visas and passport services such as picking up and delivering the proper information visas, to the correct embassies and consulates.
● Establish relationships with various consulates to ensure unified processing of visas and passport issuance.
All Tex Roofing
Foreman - Roofer May 2009 – March 2012
● Load roofing materials that will be used for that day’s job.
● Provide assistance to skilled roofers to identify the problem, installing and repairing roofs, flashing's, and surfaces.
● Remove old roofing materials.
● Supervised job sites, made sure that employees were following safety guidelines and proper equipment. Alpine Air INC. August 2011- January 2012
General Labor/Blueprint Assistant
● Making and processing air ducts according to size
● Evolved to blueprint assistant, designed and created air ducts according to the size, and quantity needed.
● Measured, and cut equipment such sheet metal, made sure that each air duct had the right proportion of insulation for proper installment.
Cy-Springs High School Katy, TX
GED- HS Diploma 2016
Lone Star College
Computer: Microsoft Office Suite: (MS Access, Excel, Word, And PowerPoint) Language: Bilingual in English and Spanish (Read & Write) General Labor, organization skills, decision-making. problem solver. Reference