Put Away Operator - FedEx
Smithfield, NC 27577
Put Away Operator
FedEx - Four Oaks, NC
August 2017 to Present
Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
Personal Care Aid - Smithfield, NC
February 2014 to August 2017
• Administered bedside or personal care
• Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
• Participated in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
• Cared for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence,
providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
• Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
• Planned, shopped for, or prepared nutritious meals
• Transported clients to locations outside the home Truck Driver
All Star Waste Services - Benson, NC
September 2010 to January 2014
Operated automated or semi-automated hoisting devices that raise refuse bins and dumped contents into openings in truck bodies.
• Inspected trucks prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating condition.
• Drove trucks, following established routes,
• Operated equipment that compresses collected refuse.
• Dumped refuse or recyclable materials at disposal sites. Dump Truck Driver
P&J Contract Hauling - Clayton, NC
February 2007 to December 2010
• Load and unload trucks
• Drove vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations, such as railroad stations, plants, residences, offices, or within industrial yards Education
High School Diploma
Eastern District High School
Forklift OperatorFedex09/01/2017 Reacher TruckFedEx09/01/2017 Cherry PickerFedex09/01/2017
• Knowledge of Standard Safety Policies and Procedures, Communication Skills both Written/ Verbal
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more, Time Management Skills
• Great Hand/ Eye Coordination, Attention to Detail, Strong Initiative and Team Player
• Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines
• Set up and operate machines, Inspect work pieces for defects.
• Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequence
• Position, adjust, and secure stock material or work pieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists.
• Set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates.
• Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or work pieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
• Instruct other workers in machine set-up and operation
• Extract or lift jammed pieces from machines, using fingers, wire hooks, or lift bars.
• Select the proper coolants and lubricants and start their flow.