***** ***** *** ***, *** Diego 92127
Cell: 408-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com Summary
• 5 years of software industry experience in development,support,testing,and maintenance and almost 3 years in Software Automation testing
• Cross-platform expertise in hybrid mobile testing for iOS and Android platforms
• Experience in Agile methodology of SDLC
• Cross-browser expertise in web applications testing using selenium
• Ability to handle ad hoc high priority test cases
• Played a key role in the first release of the mobile app - Empowered Decisions! Education
• Master of Science in Computer Science, San Diego State University (July `14 - Aug `16)
• Master of Science in Physics, SRC College, Trichy, India (July `04 - Aug `06) Skills
• Functional, Exploratory, Regression, Integration and Smoke testing for Web and Mobile application Database:
• Microsoft SQL
• Swagger and Postman for API backend testing
• Selenium WebDriver for frontend testing
• Appium for Mobile application automation
• Application Insights and Contrast security for monitoring the Vulnerabilities
• Defect tracking tools: TFS, VSTS
• Version control system: GIT
• JAVA, C#
Software Automation Engineer I American Specialty Health (Jun `18 - present)
• Appium set up and automation testing for Android and iOS Mobile applications
• Coordinated with cross teams for Integration testing to deliver a quality end product
• Active participation in all phases of Agile methodology
• Worked with Dev teams to build CI/CD Pipeline for project deployments in TFS and VSTS
• Involved in QA Project migration from TFS server to Microsoft cloud VSTS
• Involved in design discussions with UX architecture in finalizing mockups for user experience testing
• Worked with On premise Mobile Cart (Provided by Mobile Labs) for Mobile application testing to test in various platforms and real devices
• Experienced in Test driven development framework and conducted code reviews
• Experienced in testing Emberjs frontend applications and c# backend API testing using TDD framework Associate Software Automation Engineer American Specialty Health (Mar `17 -Jun `18)
• Solid work experience on Functional Testing, UI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, API Testing.
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
• Experienced in Object oriented programming using Page Object Model
• Cross browser desktop application testing and Cross platform Mobile application testing
• Monitoring Log4Net, Application Insights for production bugs
• Monitoring Contrast security for the possible vulnerabilities in the web applications
• Performed complete end-end product testing
Software Automation Intern. American Specialty Health (May `16 - Feb `17)
• In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation in Agile methodology.
• Experience in designing and developing strategic Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for manual test and Automation Test.
Working experience in Manual Testing, Selenium IDE (Automation) and Selenium Web driver for healthcare Incentive forms and Web applications.
• Active interaction with various disciplines from design to development
• Participated in Project planning, Grooming and deployments.
• Learned to query in Microsoft SQL and work on TFS Visual studio 2015 System Programmer IBM India Pvt LTD. (Feb `09 – Sep `10)
• Handled CICS (Customer Information Control System) Region problems and Resolved User issues on CICS regions within SLA in Production support
• Analyzed CICS dumps and reported to support center & Monitored the CICS regions using Omegamon and TMON tools, Involved in Disaster Recovery Tests
Software Programmer Cognizant Technology Solutions (Oct `06 – Sep `08)
• Resolved issues within the SLA in Production support.
• Analyzed and developed fixes for incidents assigned Participated in peer reviews, involved in enhancement tasks and prepared audit purpose documents.