Prakash Chaudhari, M.D.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-chaudharimd-72b12b15/ Professional Summary
18+ years experience in Board Certified Dermatopathology Medicine with a proven track record of leading large-scale enterprises, regulatory compliance and patient relationship management.
• Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• Compliance Management
• Hospital Intraoperative Reviews
• Procedure Reviews
• Molecular Biology
• Conflict Resolution
• Risk Management
• Process Improvement
• Logistics Management
• Design Thinking
• Strategic Planning
• Development & Retention
• Performance Management
Education & Professional Development
• Fellow of Dermatopathology, Under the Direction of Dr. Bernard A. Ackerman: Thomas Jefferson University Institute of Dermatopathology, Philadelphia, PA (1999)
• Pathology Residency (AP/CP): Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY (1998)
• Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, Pathology and Bacteriology: K.M. School of Postgraduate & V.S. Hospital Ahmedabad, India (1989)
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS): B.J. Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Gujarat University Ahmedabad, India (1980) Experience
Director of Dermatopathology
Associate Pathologist Chartered: Las Vegas, Nevada (1999-2018)
• Performed Intraoperative consultation on a daily basis
• Executed evidence-based logic in quality assurance to ensure a compliant and defensible medical necessity review
• Reduced inappropriate medical necessity denials while achieving appropriate lengths of stay in acute care hospitals, multi-specialty practices, and health systems
• Collaborated, analyzed, and advised case reviews with emphasis on regulatory compliance for contracted hospitals nationwide
• Worked remotely as part of an expert physician advisor team in a technology enabled setting concentrating on managing dermatopathology, regulatory compliance Pathologist & Owner
Arjun Blood Bank & Laboratory (1990-1994)
• Launched company from startup which included purchase and set up of all necessary equipment, supplies, and computer software and hardware, as well as establishing key relationships with vendors
• Established a high-quality team and implemented staff training programs
• Streamlined the day to day process of patient check-in to check-out
• Managed the daily accounting and budget of the company
• Strategized viable ways that catapulted revenue and increased productivity by implementing aesthetic services that increased revenue by 30% Family Practioner
Ministry of Health: Nairobi, Kenya (1982-1985)
• Performed Board Certified Family Medicine on a daily basis Board Certifications
• American Board of Pathology: Anatomic & Clinical Pathology (1998)
• American Board of Pathology & American Board of Dermatopathology (2000) State Licensure
• Arizona (2011-2019)
• California (2006 – 2020)
• Colorado (2004 – 2019)
• Florida (1999 – 2020)
• Nevada (1999 – 2019)
• North Dakota (2018 – 2020)
• Oregon (2018 – 2020)
• Analyses of p53 mutations in the pathogenesis of "non-endemic" carcinoma of gallbladder. (S. Bansal, P. Chaudhari, A. Castella & U. Desai AJCP 1995, 104:337).
• Chromosomal Aneuploidy Detected by Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization (FISH) in In Situ Ductal Carcinoma of the Breast. (S. Luke, R. Thomas, P. Chaudhari, J. Xia, M. Gupta & C.T. Ladoulis AJCP 1997, 107:479).
• Correlation of C-erb B2 Gene Amplification on Chromosomal Aneuploidy in Ductal Carcinoma of the Breast. (S. Luke, R. Thomas, P. Chaudhari, J. Xia, M.Gupta & C.T. Ladoulis AJCP 1997, 107:479).
• Comparison of nucleolar organizer regions and DNA Flowcytometry in Ductal Carcinoma of the Breast. (S. Luke, R. Thomas, J. Xia, P. Chaudhari, M. Gupta)
• Molecular histopathological analysis of signet ring cell carcinoma in 11 yr. Old boy. A case report (P. Chaudhari, J. Varkey, M. Gupta, S. Luke) submitted for publication.
• IHA titre in Ameobic liver abscess in endemic are. MD Dissertation (1989).
• What is the clue and what is the diagnosis? A Quiz. Dermatopathology practical and conceptual: 363-364, Oct.-Dec 2001. (Prakash Chaudhari) Volunteer Work
• Red Cross Society of India, Ahmedabad: Established independent charity blood banks, conducted blood & eye donation camps (1988-1994)