firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxabouchar Application Engineer
Customize & Apply Software and Maintain Technical Relationships Tech subject matter expert (SME) with strengths in leadership and customer relations implementing advanced software in prominent companies of all industries. With knowledge in mechanical engineering, software, business, management, IoT, and data Analytics. Proficient at communicating information to technical and non- technical audiences. Strong aptitude for learning new skills and industries to complement experience and desire to continue to prove governance in a tech environment. Expertise in:
Presentation / Demo Building
PTC, San Francisco, CA April 2017 – November 2018
Work with customers and engineering to implement cutting-edge internet of things (IoT) and other software. Lead and support presales resources of custom demonstrations and post-sale communication.
• Managed strategic accounts with major companies, constructing development and implementation roadmaps.
• Led and supported presales technical resources including custom demonstrations and benchmarks, resulting in multi-million-dollar contracts.
• Created custom product demonstrations and software customizations, to fit various business needs for current and potential customers, enhancing engineering performance.
• Supported customer satisfaction initiatives and “health checks”, confirming efficient software utilization for client success, and overall product confidence.
• Secured multi-million-dollar contract in product lifecycle management (PLM), and IoT with tier 1 enterprise storage company after competitive bid process and value propositions to displace legacy system. EVERGREEN STRUCTURES, Dallas, TX 2014 - 2017
Performed detailed failure analysis and problem-solving including comprehensive forensic reports for insurance companies and private parties.
• Designed framing for new buildings and remodels including beam sizing, framing schedules and connection details-calculated, meeting code compliance, and customer needs and budget. Max Abouchar email@example.com Page Two
EVERGREEN STRUCTURES (Continued)
• Provided in-field construction and building inspections, using high-precision measurement tools to ensure building was meeting calculated plans and to ensure performance.
• Prepared and delivered foundation engineering assessment reports to private customers and insurance companies, detailing building performance and repair recommendations after damage events. Additional Relevant Experience
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, Dallas, TX, Infrared Drone Senior Project Served as mechanical design lead on multidisciplinary team that built from scratch autonomous search and rescue drone using infrared camera, image processing, and GPS positioning. Design included lightweight wings and strong / light fuselage to carry essential electronics. FORMULA SAE, Dallas, TX, Founding Member
Operated as member of SMU’s first FSAE team and competed in Lincoln NE competition. Oversaw powertrain and suspension, built intake system and suspension arms, and various hands-on car assembly. Tested and prepared for racing and efficiency performance in mechanical systems and ECU. Education
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Entrepreneurship Concentration, University of San Francisco, School of Management, San Francisco, CA, currently pursuing
• Coursework: 710 GMAT, Accounting, Building and Leading Teams, Business Analytics, Business Modeling
Bachelor of Science (BS), Mechanical Engineering, Southern Methodist University, Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, Dallas, TX, 2016
• FSAE founding member, Captain Sailing Team, Fossil Inc Design group, Senior Project Mechanical Lead