Currently pursuing Master of Information Technology and Analytics from Rutgers Business School with prior 2.5+ years of experience in Big Data Management and Data Visualization across finance, healthcare, automotive verticals. Seeking opportunity as a data analyst to provide solutions to the organization by analysing and handling various intricacies of data. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Tableau Desktop and Server • PostGreSQL • MS-Excel (Solver, MEXL)
• Python • SQL/PLSQL • JAVA/J2EE
• R • SPARK SQL • HTML
RUTGERS BUSINESS SCHOOL Newark/New-Brunswick, NJ
Master of Information Technology and Analytics January 2018- May 2019 3.67/4 (GPA after I semester)
Coursework – Data Analysis and Decision Making, Analytics for Business Intelligence, Business Data Management, Statistics & Machine Learning, Marketing Research, Advanced Marketing Research, Business Forecasting, Algorithmic Learning Theory, Data Analytics GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE Jabalpur, India
Bachelor of Engineering – Information Technology August 2011- May 2015 7.68/10, amongst top 10% of the class, Graduated First Class with Honours RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE/PROJECTS
ACADEMIC PROJECTS Rutgers Business School, Newark/New-Brunswick, NJ
• LABOUR RATE PREDICTION FOR INDIA
Implemented and compared accuracy of various forecasting techniques such as Holt’s Method, ARIMA for forecasting the trend in the labour rate for the next few years to predict the dip and the rise in the economy.
• RUTGERS STUDENT AFFAIRS – MULTI-INSTITUTIONAL STUDENT LEADERSHIP Worked for the Rutgers Student Affair in analysing the data and finding correlation between leadership skills and higher education. Highlighted the section of students for the university to design various programs on improving their leadership skills.
• BANK CHURN RATE PREDICTION USING ANN
Created a predicting model, using Keras Library in Python, for predicting the churn rate and probable customers who might quit.
• AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE MARKET RESEARCH CASE STUDY as an Advanced Driver Assistance System Company
Worked on creating RFP, Proposal, Secondary Data and Qualitative Research, Questionnaire, conducted survey, analysed the collected data using Tableau.
Rutgers University Newark, New Jersey
Research Assistant November 2018 - Currently
• Engaged in the on-going research for increasing institute effectiveness designing dashboards and chart, mainly highlighting the focus areas to work on.
Kavaii Business Analytics Bangalore, India
Data Visualization Intern June 2018 - August 2018
• Served the client by visualizing numerous business scenarios as desired, while upgrading existing dashboards from Jasper to Tableau.
• Led the team to create a model for detecting probable fraud transaction for financial data. Infosys Bangalore, India
Senior Systems Engineer May 2015 – Dec 2017
• Served multiple international clients and the company by implementing requirements on the EdgeVerve product - Procurement Insights – for classifying, analysing and providing solutions for optimizing spends which increased the profit of the department by 30% Quarter over Quarter.
• Executed tasks like data mapping, data cleansing, pre-processing, data load, manipulation, big data management and data visualization using Tableau for around 64 million records (approx. 18 GB csv data) to provide valuable insights for various business scenarios. EXTRA CURRICULAR
• Working as a Proctor for Department of Psychology at Rutgers, New Brunswick.
• Working at Woody’s Café, Busch Campus, Rutgers – New Brunswick Campus.
• Active member and volunteer of the global organization Art of Living Organization, (Bangalore, India) participating and organizing social and cultural events since 2009.