DR. RAHUL MAHESHWARI
A. Personal information
Name : Dr. Rahul Maheshwari
Date of birth : 23-09-1986
Address: **, **** ****, ******* ******, third floor, Delhi-110051
Worked as cornea consultant in I SIGHT eye hospital haldwani ( august 2017-october 2018)
Currently working as consultant in haryana hospital sonipat and visiting consultant in panacea hospital and research centre amroha
Preferred location : Delhi- ncr region
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no. – 999*******
Marital status: Single
Secondary Education: kendriya vidhyalaya AGCR, Delhi
Exam : A.I.S.S.C.E -2005 Board : Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
C. Medical Education :
Medical school : University college of medical sciences and Guru tegh bahadur hospital, DELHI-110095
Internship : Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, Delhi-110095
Post graduation : Masters of surgery – OPHTHALMOLOGY (YEAR 2011 – 2014 )
Post graduation Medical school :
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi-110001
Licensure : Delhi Medical council – DMC/R/06741
Medical council of India (2007)
SPECIALISATION: Cornea and refractive surgery fellowship from sadguru netra chikitslya, chitrakoot, madhya Pradesh(2014-2017)
D. Courses and Workshops attended :
1) vision care- Acuvue seminar- CME on contact lenses in 2011
( A divison of Johnson & Johnson Medical education )
2) 17th Sep 2011 : CME on corneal diseases and infections (organized by schroff charity eye hospital, New Delhi).
3)3rd-4th December 2011 : cornea for general ophthalmologist- organized by INDIAN SOCIETY OF CORNEA AND KERATOREFRACTIVE SURGEONS.
4) Basic course in glaucoma diagnostics: under Dr. Devindra Sood
5) Various DOS conferences and monthly meetings
6) VASOKON 13 -4TH August 2013- organized by VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL
7) 7th and 8th September 2013- Annual Conference INTRAOCULAR IMPLANT and REFRACTIVE SOCIETY INDIA
E. Presentations and Award:
1) 2013: Presented e-poster (Titled- A CASE OF SIDEROSIS BULBI WITHOUT RADIOLOGICALLY DETECTABLE FOREIGN BODY PRESENTING 10 YEARS AFTER INJURY) in DOS winter conference 2013.
2)2013: Presented e-poster titled TUBERCULOUS NEURORETINITIS in DOS winter conference 2013.
3) 2014: Presented e-poster titled SYMPATHETIC OPHTHALMIA WITH HEARING LOSS-A RARE ASSOCIATION in DOS Annual Conference 2014.
4) 2014: Presented e-poster titled RHINOORBITAL MUCORMYCOSIS WITH CAVERNOUS SINUS THROMBOSIS IN PATIENT OF BETA THALESSEMIA in DOS Annual conference 2014.
5)2016: presented paper titled MARX LINE IN MEIBOMIAN GLAND DYSFUNCTION in MPSOS CONFERENCE
6) 2017: presented paper DRY EYE AND MEIBOMIAN GLAND FUNCTION AFTER CATARACT SURGERY in MPSOS CONFERENCE
7)2017: presented paper titled scheimpflug imaging parameters in forme fruste keratoconus and normal subjects in AIOS conference 2017
f. SURGICAL EXPERIENCE
NO. OF SICS: APP. 10500
NO. OF PHACO: 1000
AROUND 80 KERATOPLASTIES INCLUDING OPTICAL, THERAPEUTIC AND TECTONIC KERATOPLASTIES
500 PTERYGIUM SURGERIES
AROUND 50 CORNEAL AND SCLERAL TEAR REPAIR
GOOD EXPOSURE TO OTHER SURGERIES SUCH AS SLET, AMT, KERATOPROSTHESIS
GOOD EXPOSURE IN REFRACTIVE SURGERIES INCLUDING DALK, DSEK, LASIK AND ICL