Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 760-***-****
Address: San Diego, California
Recent graduate in statistics with programming experience. Extensive use of SAS software, and R programming language. Several years of experience in various health care settings including and internship in a hospital and 3 years of working in doctor’s clinic. Experience with programming in ARCGIS, R, Python and database management in Microsoft SQL.
S A N D I E G O S T A T E U N I V E R S I T Y – Bachelor of Science in Statistics December 2018 Experience
A Lady’s Doctor – Administrative Assistant J U N 2 0 1 6 – Present
● Managing patients electronic health records, insurance information and test results in a complete and concise manner
● Checking in, interacting, and directing patients as they come into the office.
● Communicating with insurance companies, hospitals, pharmacies and other clinics to resolve any non- clinical issues.
● Translate patient needs to the doctor in a concise way. Fiction International – Intern J UN 2 0 1 6 - FEB 2 0 1 7
● Read all creative writing submissions to the literary magazine for their fall period for publishing in the spring.
● Evaluating quality of the literary work with comments.
● Giving my recommendations or criticisms in decisions to publish each piece to colleagues for decisions to publish. Scripps Health Chula Vista – High School Intern AUG 2 0 1 2- OCT 2 0 1 2
● Job shadowed a nurse on the second floor med – surg unit.
● Interacting with patients and doctors and assisting in any non - clinical tasks. Qualcomm Stadium – Food Service AUG 2 0 1 1- FEB 2 0 1 2
● Fundraising for the Eastlake High School Color guard by working as food service staff for the employees and all wages would go directly to the school’s Color guard.
● Providing customer service to employees of Qualcomm and to surrounding football fans.
● Catering set up and take down.
STATISTICAL P R O G R A M M I N G
• Merging, Cleaning, Quality Checking, and analyzing large data sets.
• Familiar with making graphics, logistical regression, multiple regression, bootstrapping, simulations and other statistical methods.
• Familiar with R, Microsoft SQL, Python
• Also familiar with methods in spatial statistics
• Practice with data visualization in Python and R