• Experienced Scrum Master /
indifferent domains of business such as
• As a Scrum Master facilitates
impediment, coach teams in self
• Co-ordinates project kick-off meeting
grooming, sprint review, and
upcoming User Stories.
• A Scrum Master who plays integral role for Product Development Processes development teams, assists Product Owner in writ
• Analyze team metrics through
to the teams engineering practices and tools.
• Captures requirements into Agile Use
stories by guiding prioritization
• As a Business Analyst, experience
documents. Expertise in
Application Development, implementations, d
• Experienced in facilitating
Development (JAD) sessions with
functionality aspects of business
• Exceptional project management
and providing comprehensive solutions in
• Develops effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, sales and business development opportunities
GLAXOSMITHKLINE (GSK) CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD.
Scrum Master / Business Analyst
• As a Scrum Master facilitated
Stand -up, Sprint Demo and
Organization, helped Scrum team to understand Scrum PAWAN KAUR
(Certified Scrum Master)
Work Authorization- GC
/ Business Analyst having IT experience with
indifferent domains of business such as eCommerce, healthcare, pharmaceutical, facilitates discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution, remove, coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality. off meetings, bi-weekly sprint planning, daily scrum s and retrospective meetings and update the scrum team plays integral role for Product Development Processes assists Product Owner in writing, managing and prioritizing through Burn up / Burn down charts, velocity and identify improvements to the teams engineering practices and tools.
Agile User Stories and ensures standardized team understanding of prioritization based on business value, risk, architectural significance, experienced in creating efficient and effective requirements and design Expertise in Requirement elicitation techniques - (interviewing rainstorming, focus group meetings and structure meetings), implementations, data quality testing as different segments of Experienced in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) and Joint Application sessions with SMEs / end users / development groups / clients usiness process and carefully updating the info
project management skills with vast experience in working within tight time frames and providing comprehensive solutions in multi-industry and multi-cultural environments effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, sales and business development opportunities that helps generates ROI for organization. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
(GSK) CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD.
As a Scrum Master facilitated Sprint Ceremonies like Sprint Planning meeting and Sprint Retrospective meetings based on the three and Adaptation) for the effective implemen
helped Scrum team to understand Scrum values, artifacts and Agile Manifesto. 872-267
having IT experience with Project Management
harmaceutical, insurance, and, and conflict resolution, remove
crum stand up, sprint
and update the scrum team on status of
plays integral role for Product Development Processes (PDP) with ioritizing user stories.
and identify improvements
team understanding of user, architectural significance, and other
quirements and design
focus group meetings and structure meetings), data analysis, esting as different segments of SDLC .
and Joint Application
clients, asking detailed
rocess and carefully updating the information related to skills with vast experience in working within tight time frames environments.
effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings, identifies further for organization.
Feb 2016 – Apr 2018
Planning meetings, Daily Scrum
three pillars of Scrum
mplementation of Agile in, artifacts and Agile Manifesto.
• Employed JIRA for Agile project management, create and monitor product backlog, Sprint backlog, bug tracking, key metrics, velocity tracking, change management and estimation.
• Served as a Scrum Master in developing project timelines / deliverables / strategies for effective project management during Sprint meetings.
• Worked closely with the QA Team and played a key role in bringing best practices of Test Driven Development (TDD) in an Agile environment .
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure all the business requirements have been fulfilled.
• As a Business Analyst, conducted one-to-one meetings and web-conferences, JAD sessions with different stakeholders; analyzed and came up with suggestions providing consistent process for communication, escalation and resolution of issues.
• Prepared Technical Specification Documents (TSD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and derived Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) with the help of Rational Requisite Pro tool.
• Experience in creating user documentation, user training, deployment process planning and post production support documentation.
• Conducted and participated in status meetings to collect data from business users.
• Validated screen technical specification with technical designs created by IT developers. FLIPKART
New Delhi, India
Business Analyst Jan 2014 – Nov 2015
• Requirement elicitation through communication with different stakeholders, analyze, and validate the requirements for changes to business processes, information systems and policies.
• Expertise in requirement management processes that includes planning, monitoring, analyzing, communicating, and managing requirements with the help of JIRA, MeetingSense, SWOT, and Trello.
• As a Business Analyst helped in moving the organization towards efficiency, productivity, and profitability .
• Identified business goals / needs by scoping various projects.
• Developed test cases and scripts for front end testing and performed execution of test cases manually to verify expected results.
• Used Rational Rose to create UML diagrams such as a use case, activity and component diagrams.
• Developed flowchart and process diagram using Microsoft Visio.
• Analyzed data architecture, documented and delivered data mapping, and performed risk analysis.
• Frequently communicated with developers to resolve technical issues. ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
New Delhi, India
Business Analyst Apr 2012 – Jun 2013
• As a Business Analyst, responsible for understanding business logic and designing requirements, assisting other business analysts in generating Functional Requirement specifications (FRS) and User Requirement Specifications (URS), and communication with developers.
• Developed use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups and conversion of requirements.
• Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using MS Project .
• Proficient in SQL to fetch information of customers from databases.
• Assisted in process modeling, conducted and participated in JAD sessions with system users, helped with design walk-throughs with stakeholders for base line architecture.
• Created and tested scripts for the premium calculations, claims limits and deductible.
• Involved in detailing project mission, data process flow diagrams and timelines.
• Developed Test Plans and Test cases according to business requirements.
• Used Rational Clear Quest for handling change requests.
• Maintained RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) throughout the project. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Front - End Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Rally, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows, Android and iOS.
Bachelors of Technology, Information Technology (2006-2010) Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)