NASRIN GAFER ABDELKARIM YOUSIF
C( ASCPi ) ****
Greensboro NC 27405-5002
Cell Phone: 1-336-***-****
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated Medical Laboratory Technologist seeking a Medical Technologist position with a laboratory utilizing extensive work experience in medical technology and skills in developing and testing new methodologies. Offers 13 years’ hands-on experience in Hematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Histopathology laboratory. Track record of success managing equipment operations and handling laboratory tests.
• Interlink Language Center at UNCG fall (2) 2017 1Adminstration Dr, Greensboro NC 27412.
• English Class in ALA (American Language Academy) 2centerview Dr Greensboro NC 27407 from 08/2016 – 11/2016.
• English Class in Peace United Church of Christ 2714 W Market Greensboro NC 27403 from 10/2015 – 01/2016.
• Master of Medical Laboratory Sciences-Clinical Chemistry, July 2007 Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University/Sudan (Accredited from WES).
• B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Sciences Chemical Pathology Omdurman Al-ahlia University /Sudan(Accredited from WES). April 2002.
(All certificates has been evaluated by ECE and judged as US equivalent). Work Experiences:(13 Years ):
• Culp CLASS company 1150 Silver Ct high point NC 27263 from 08/20/2018 till now. I work as Cover Mattress Inspector.
• Membership of PTA north carolina in 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
• Medical Laboratory Technologist in clinical chemistry department and hematology department. July 2013 – July 2015. Alamani Medical Center - Sudan. I estimated chemical substances in serum and plasma samples like glucose, urea, creatinine etc. with spectrophotometric method. Hormones with immunological techniques enzyme linked immunosorbant assay (ELISA). Routine hematological tests and Automated CBC (Sysmex KX-21)
• Medical Laboratory Specialist, August 2008 – June 2013. Ideal Academy of Health Training – Saudia Arabia. I was a lectureer and head deprtment of medical laboratory and Academic Affair Maneger.
• Medical Laboratory Technologist: Department of Quality Control clinical chemistry (routine chemistry methods, enzymes and hormones). Also measured lipoproteins and different types of serum proteins with electrophoresis. Immunology departments (Hepatitis types, HIV, allergy, pregnancy etc ), routine microbiology tests, culture specimens and subculture from plate to plate, in histopathology department prepare tissue biopsy for diagnosis and in blood bank department (blood grouping,comb’s test and cross matching) April 2005 – June 2008 Laboratory Management – Ministry Health, Khartoum State/Sudan
• Medical Laboratory Technologist in general laboratory. I investigated urine, stool (macroscopically and microscopically) and malaria (thick and thin blood film) in addition counted WBCs, platelets and RBCs furthermore estimated Hb manually and CBC (thin film, staining and investigate under microscope) January 2004 – March 2005 Ombada Hospital, Omdurman/Sudan
• Medical Laboratory Technologist in general laboratory April 2002 – May 2003 El-NOUR Medical Specialized. I investigated urine, stool (macroscopically and microscopically) and malaria (thick and thin blood film) in addition counted WBCs, platelets and RBCs furthermore estimated Hb manually and CBC (thin film, staining and investigate under microscope) Center/Sudan. Professional Licenses and Certifications:
• Member of American Society of Chemical Pathology
• Member of the national Union of the Sudanese Medical laboratories.
• Member of the Sudanese Society of Clinical Biology (SSCB).
• Certificate of Full registration from Sudanese National Council for Medical & Health Professions.
• Certificate of Specialists registration from Sudanese National Council for Medical & Health Professions.
• Professional Accreditation Certificate Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
• ASCP Board of certification Clinical Chemistry (ASCPi) valid. (2015-2018). Credential Maintenance Program (2018-2021).
• Certificate of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Saudi Heart Association (CPR).
• Others certificates from conferences and lectures in Sudan and Saudi Arabia. Professional skills
• Effective problem solver able to Differentiate and resolve problems, document corrective action, and report problems to the supervisor.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Perform assigned tasks according to departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge of the principles, methods, materials, and techniques of laboratory technologies and instrumentation.
• Excellent in teaching and lecturing.
• Excellent as management employer in educational and occupational work.
• Excellent clinical laboratory skills, perform complex specimen processing and testing that assist in the diagnosis of patients.
• Microsoft office (Word-Excel-Power point).
• SPSS (Statistical Analysis Software).
• Internet applications.
Name: Sara Gorashi Elsayed
Company: Parakland Hospital
Job title: Medical Lab technologist2
Relationship: Friend and colleague (Relationship Length 10 years) Email: email@example.com
Address:14312 entreport port landing #602 fort worth Dallas_TX Cell phone:559-***-****
Name: Ashraf Osman
Company: Laboratory Corporation of America
Job title: Lab Services Team Leader
Cell phone: 336-***-****
Name: Tarig Karfis
Company: Laboratory Corporation of America
Job title: Senior Medical Lab Technologist
Cell phone: 817-***-****
Name: Kristina Strickler
Company: Gulford County Schools
Title: Lead Pre-K Teacher
Relationship Lenth: 1 year
Address: 3600 Oak Field Court High point NC
Name: Dalia Abdullatiff Hassan
Company: Dynacare Northwest
Title: Medical Technologist
Relation length: more than 10 years
Address: 16520 larch way,Iynnwood WA 98037