* ***** ** *** ****** Email Id: email@example.com
To continuously enhance my knowledge, skills and experience by getting involved in challenging work environment and utilize them for personal and organizational growth to the best of my ability.
Operational Analyst, September 2017- Current
American Express Global Business Travels-Bangalore,KA,India
• Migrating Client Data from third party tools(OBT) to Sabre(GDS) as a part of primary requirement.
• Escalated unresolved issues to appropriate level. Identified and corrected issues.
• Entered commands and observed system function to verify correct operations and detect errors in Sabre.
• Maintained records of daily data communication transactions,problems and remedial actions taken.
• Followed internal procedures for incident management and escalation.
• Working on automation and testing of an internal process.
• Applied performance enhancing techniques. Participated in special projects,evaluations and process improvements.
EXAM / DEGREE
NAME OF INSTITUTE
Vellore Institute of
Salt Lake School
SSC 2010 Welland Gouldsmith
A Smart System Connecting E-health system and the
Description This project deals with the designing of e-health system where the records of particular patients will be recorded in cloud instead of manually entering to save time. Any fluctuation in the patient’s health will be immediately reported. The architecture for this system used is medical sensors using wireless networks. These sensors will transfer data from the patient’s body to the cloud memory thus helping the patient for immediate attention and the data will be updated in the cloud which can be used for future references. This e-health system will help to take better care of the patient. The patient can also be uniquely monitored at home as well as in multiple hospitals.
Project Title • Hospital Management System
• Biomedical Image Segmentation and
Morphology in 1st Semester of MCA
• Beat Box
Platform JAVA, C#, PHP
COURSE AND TRAINING
Have Successfully Completed training in Web Analytics, Film Making, PHP-MYSQL & SEO
Computer language known : C, C++, Java, PHP
Database : SQL Server 2008, MySQL
Web technologies : HTML
Can adapt new technologies very fast.
Put my best efforts in work to ensure perfection.
Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
Can cooperate easily with team members when working in a group. ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR
Presented paper on Beatbox Using JAVA on 13th International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology in VIT
Received Kalpana Chawla Scholarship on the basis of merit as one of the 30 best students out of 1046 appeared.
Presented paper on Steganography using C# on 12th International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology in VIT
Participated in Poster painting and poetry competition and in a 10 day Saroj Khan Dance Workshop.
Donated blood to Rajkia Doon Chikitsalay (Uttarakhand) on 23/03/2013. PERSONAL PROFILE
Permanent Address : Swapnateet Apartment
29 Nagerbazar Road,
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 19th November 1993
Preferred location : Anywhere in India
Language Known : English, Bengali, Hindi
Hobbies : Listening to music, Surfing the internet, Travelling Declaration:
I hereby declare that above information is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: (RIA RAY)