Riverside, CA 408-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/sagar-pateliya/
Bilingual Master of Science Candidate in Software Engineering with both project and web development experience, seeking a fulltime opportunity.
California Baptist University Riverside, CA
Master of Science in Software Engineering December 2018
Sal Institute of Technology & Engineering Research, Gujarat, India
Bachelor of Science Engineering in Computer Engineering June 2016
PORTFOLIO WEBSITE AND GITHUB
• sagarpateliya.com github.com/sagarpateliya
TECHNICAL SKILLS Languages:
• Response Web Development
• Mongo DB, MySQL, Oracle
Application /Web Server:
• Tomcat Apache Server
IDE and Tools:
• Intellij IDEA, Eclipse, Atom
• Object Oriented Design, Responsive Web
Testing Tools and APIs:
• Junit, JSUnit, firebug
• Angular JS, React JS, Ajax
• Data Structure and Algorithm Web Application Development
• Computer Networking Software Construction
• Object Oriented Programming with Java Operating System
PHP Programmer Intern Summer 2018
MaintStar Inc (PHP, MySQL, CURL) Irvine, USA
• Worked with supervisor to attain the requirements.
• Collaborated with peer members to write and edit web services and unit testing.
• Implemented the requirement based on the discussion with client in a timely manner.
Yahtzee Game (Java, Junit) Summer 2017
• Created a dice game that user can play and set a score.
• Created a budget-management web application to allow users to spend money on different categories.
• Added some great features like budget guide and random events to make it real-time application.
• Worked collaboratively with the client and advisor.
• Received Shining Star Award based on performance at Isquare Technologies.
• Received recommendation letter from Maintstar Inc.