(please contact via email)
To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the workplace, in the US for any employer.
Powers Catholic High School
May 30th 2015 Diploma
Genesee Career Institute
May 26th 2015
●Certification of Completion- Computer Hardware Technology
Teaching Assistant 09/12/2015 – 04/20/2017
Genesee Education Consultant Services 1181 Scottwood Ave. Flint, MI, 48507
Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
• Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
• Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
• Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Customer Service Representative 6/30/2015 – 11/21/2016
Speedway, LLC 2456 W. Grand Blanc Rd. Grand Blanc, MI, 48439
●Assisting customers with purchases and handling merchandise and fuel transactions and related programs
●Keep stores looking terrific and ready for customers by assisting with product stocking, cleaning, etc. to ensure Store appearance supports Exceptional Customer Service
●Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
●Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
Office Assistant 5/26/2015-9/04/15
Genesee Career Institute, 5081 Torrey Rd. Flint, MI, 48507
●Sorting and Filing Student Records
●Created Equipment Inventory list, Microsoft Excel
●Assisted with student mailings
●Scanning and Filing Student Archive Records
●Miscellaneous office work
● Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone
●Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording
information, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records,
correspondence, or other material.
Summer Job Opportunity
●Administrative Writing Skills
●Computers and Electronics
●Customer and Personal Service
●Microsoft Office Skills
●Communications and Media