RETAIL RELATIONSHIP BANKER
Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers, identifying needs and advising suitable products/ services.
• Implementing and monitoring branch operations for compliance in accordance with corporate standards and procedures.
• Assume overall accountability for bank products and services such as account opening, consumer lending, current account transactions, unsecured loans, overdrafts, and personal loans.
• Participate in networking events with appropriate professionals and business partners.
• Represent the Bank within the wider community.
• Provide support to management to ensure timely reporting of audit/operational compliance
• Provide professional and efficient customer service to bank's clients
• Mentor team members on issues related to procedural training and practices.
• Participate in promotions and sales activities to ensure the Bank's growth.
• Support management in upholding and adhering to company core values.
Help and provide enough training to customer for online login and online transaction which gave them banking need available 24/7.
Help new and existing customer to onboard with technologies in person or via telephone and help them to understand how to navigate the online portal
02/22/2017 Till 03/07/2018
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
Provide personal financial counseling, assist with lending services, and build relationships with existing customers to sustain high satisfaction ratings and retention.
Review and approve overdrafts and checks for cashing, and answer questions on accounts, and statements.
Assist customers during loan and account application process, and close consumer and real estate and mortgage loans in accordance with internal and federal policies and procedures.
Coach team members to develop sales opportunities and refer customers to designated business partners to meet branch and individual customer service and sales goals.
Get support from chase banking support team for fraud and missing transaction over the phone when customer is in the branch.
Help Desk Tier 1
June 2015 Till Jan 2016
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA) - Karachi
IT Service Analyst
Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support.
As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Lead will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
Effectively deliver / manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
Concordia University Wisconsin
MBA in Management Information System (MIS) Completed FEB 2018
Salesforce certified administrator
License # 18899393
Help Desk Analysis, Desktop Support, Network Administration ( 1 year)
Operating systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, Server 2008/2012
Supported Windows, Mac, and iOS devices in an educational environment
Installed and repaired laptop and desktop hardware
Administered Active Directory and Gmail
Mentored students in Help Desk class