Bowling Green KY*****
Jeremy N Whalen
I am seeking a company with growth potential were my working abilities and experience can be expanded within its needs of quality and profitability.
Experience 10/2016-07/2017 General Motors Tel: 270-***-**** (H.R. Dept.) General Assembly,PBC Engine Dept.
● Chasis Line
● Trim Line
● Engine line assembly
● Company Lay off
2/2014-10/2017 Magna Tel: 270-***-**** Hr.
Machine Operator, Weld Destruct.
● I built the boomerang parts for GM. Check the quality and welds before passin it off to quality. Plus I changed the tips on the 4 robots as well.
● I run the weld destruct dept. I trained guys how to check for defects in Mig and Spot welds. I also showed them what defects on welds as well. Then trained the on how to use a plasma cutter if needed.
2/2002-07/2012 Protech Tel: 270-***-****
● Pulled fiber optic and Cat5 Cable
● Climbed towers and hooked Wireless Connection
● Company shutdown Skip Evans
02/1998-07/2002 C&C Masonry Tel: 270-***-****
● Carry brick and block
● Dug footers
● Set scaffles and made concrete
Education 1994-1998 2012-2013 Massac county high school, Nashville auto diesel college
● I CAR Certified Collision and Repair
● Highschool Diploma/G.E.D.-2003
Business Administration,Company Expansion,and Sales and Marketing Qualifications
Easily to adapt and work with minium supervisor.