ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL
Professional skilled at handling administrative and accounting duties. Adept at communicating regularly with all levels of employees and assisting Accountants in order to stay current on projects' statuses.
Core Competencies Include:
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Detail oriented with ability to multitask and acquire new information rapidly
Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Western Governors University Candidate date: May 2018
• Auditing and Information Systems • Budgeting and Financial Statements
• Global Business and Quantitative Analysis • Project Management
AAS, North Arkansas Community College June 2004
Radiological Technological Program
Mercy Clinic 2008 – Present
Established standards of practice, operated radiographic equipment, CR, DR, and PACs, prepared room and ordered supplies.
Oversee and complete monthly department audits for Director of Operations.
Orthopedic Specialist of Springfield 2004 – 2008
Served as the Clinical Leader for implementation of electronic medical records.
Assisted accountant in preparing monthly financial statements by updating journal entries and depreciation/amortization schedules.
Started as a Nurses Aid and ended as a Floor Secretary worked in many departments from ER to Urology.