COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT
University of Arizona Tucson, AZ, Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2019 (Expected) BA in Computer Science
Minor in Information Science, Technology, and the Arts (ISTA) Relevant Coursework: Software Engineering, System Programming and UNIX, Object-Oriented Programming and Design in Java, Database Design, Computer Organization, Algorithms and Data Structures, Web Programming, Great Ideas of the Information Age, Ethics in a Digital World, Digital Storytelling, Creativity and Innovation. U of A, Computer Science Section Leader Tucson, AZ, Jan. 2017 - Present
• Teach a 2-hour weekly discussion section of 25 Python students during the Spring semester of 2018.
• Guide students with debugging their software development projects.
• Work alongside the professor for a better and more effective class.
• Responsible for grading and holding 2 weekly hours at a lab to help students from other classes.
• Lead other Section Leaders as a Head Section Leader during Fall semester of 2017.
• Taught a 2-hour weekly discussion section of 20 Java students during Spring semester of 2017. U of A, Computer Science Ambassador Tucson, AZ, Aug. 2017 – May 2018
• Responsible for greeting and inspiring current university students interested in computer science.
• Outreach to High School and Middle School to bring awareness about computer science. U of A, Teacher Assistant for Creativity and Innovation Tucson, AZ, Jan. 2017 – May 2017
• Worked with the professor grading, reviewing assignments and helping for an effective class. Hack Arizona 2018:
iTour Blog (myitour.com):
• Responsible for present and future maintenance of the website. Hack Arizona 2017:
• Lead a group of 4 people to create an innovative money management software written in Java for college students helping them manage the “for fun money”, winner of Domain.com sponsor prize. Stranger Things Tower Defense Game:
• A tower defense game built in a group of 4 people over 6 weeks using Agile development. The player manages money and towers to shoot incoming enemies, built using Java, Unit testing and Git. EMAIL