Littleton, CO ***30
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Proactive, detailed oriented, and analytical Manager with a strong Engineering background. Driven to improve business efficiency and organization through communication, documentation, discovery of new opportunities, and team building. Proven ability to work under pressure and ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
• Supplier Quotes • RFQ’s • Purchase Orders
• Project Management • RFI’s • Project Submittals
• Project Bids
• Change Orders
• T&M Invoicing
Premier Earthworks & Infrastructure, Fort Lupton, CO Project Manager
March 2018 to September 2018
• Managed multiple earthwork and underground utility projects throughout the greater Denver area.
• Created change orders, T&M invoices, submitted RFI’s, tracked and updated schedules. Overcame challenges and completed simultaneous projects on time.
• Approved and tracked invoices matching quantities to purchase orders, and attended weekly project meetings.
• Submitted permit applications, requested quotes from material suppliers, and visited project sites to inspect the progress and quality of work completed in the field. Small Business Owner, Littleton, CO
Manager, 2011-January 2018
• Managed hiring, training, marketing, sales, and client relations for two businesses.
• Requested quotes from vendors and collaborated from purchase through project completion. Overcame challenges and completed simultaneous projects on time.
• Demonstrated strong initiative and independently researched new opportunities to streamline operations and reduce costs quickly.
Hayes Consulting Company, Greenwood Village, CO
Engineering Field Technician, 2015
• Observed exploratory drilling and obtained soil samples for laboratory testing.
• Created and maintained project drawings using AutoCAD and technical documentation.
• Assisted with project report creation utilizing laboratory data and site observations. St. Joseph's Consulting Engineers, Centennial, CO
Design Engineer, 2009
• Supported design work for the Meeker Sanitation District 2009 sewer pipeline replacement project, a sodium hypochlorite feed system, and a non-potable water system.
• Reviewed project bids and submittals to support the future of company direction, establishing new clients and supporting existing ones. V3 Companies of Colorado, Denver, CO
Survey Technician, 2005 - 2006
• Completed alta, topographic, right of way, and staking surveys for land development.
• Established boundaries, set monuments, and followed company best practices utilizing GPS, total station, and hand tools.
JF Sato & Associates, Littleton, CO
Survey Technician, 2004 - 2005
• Supported company efforts to acquire the highly competitive Suncore refinery project.
• Completed assigned tasks ahead of schedule and under budget. Ground Engineering, Englewood, CO
Engineer Testing Technician, 2003 - 2004
• Tested materials in the field throughout the Denver metro area and combined results with analytical laboratory materials testing.
• Utilized testing methods and standards including T99 standard proctor compaction, T180 modified proctor compaction soils, Atterberg Limits, and PI (Plasticity Index). A.M. Engineering, Ft. Pierce, FL
Engineering Testing Technician, 2002 - 2003
• Tested materials along the South Central Florida coastal areas and subsurface characteristics with drilling and CPT teams.
• Gained applied skills with T99 standard proctor compaction tests and T180 modified proctor compaction soils.
• Acquired ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Colorado at Denver, 2008