Agnieszka E. Nikodem
Contact Info Address: *** Midland Avenue, Apt. 6, Garfield, NJ, 07026
Profile I’m loyal and dedicated individual with an ambition to succeed in any given job opportunity. I have extreme experience in the manufacturing/production industry and love to learn regardless of the challenge. I enjoyed working with others as much as on my own. I’m organized and can work under pressure in a busy environment. I’m seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to my employer.
Work Experience Manpower (for Acupac Packaging Inc.) 505 Main St., Suite 110, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Packaging/filling machine operator
July 2018 - August 2018
• Operates a variety of packaging and filling machines after cleaning and set up operations have been completed.
• Fills out all paperwork that is required
• Clears and fixes jams
• Changes foil and applicator rolls using hand tools
• Ensures that proper components and material are brought to the machines for the new start up.
• Works with QA on the release of machine and product being manufactured.
• Ensures that before starting the machine that proper line clearance from previous job has been executed.
• Meets all standards set for each operation.
• Completes QA reports and pallet tickets.
• Performs proper daily cleaning of the work area.
• Communicates issues and resolution ideas to the supervisor.
• Prepares finish product for shipments with correct paper work and ensures that proper amount is packed by packers.
• Performs any other duties as assigned and trained. Deluxe Corporation (105 Rt. 46 West, Mt. Lakes, NJ 07046). Ph. 973-***-****
Cell associate/binder machine operator
April 2001 - April 2018
At first worked as a one position employee in this check printing facility. Later on learned many different tasks such as proofreading, edit, corrections, plate match, stock pick, VIP, reprints and tag. Also have had some training in xerox area which was equipped with new digital machines. Pick to light was another department where I have worked when needed. At the end of 2009 I’ve worked in Kodak cells which were equipped with new Kodak digital printing machines as well. Approaching year 2011, I have learned how to Manifest the finished product which was first picked, matched, scanned, labeled, packaged and shipped. At the same time I got the new job as a Binder machine operator and have worked there until the April of 2018. All of these tasks required some computer skills, reading, typing as much as lifting and bending. Overall it was a busy environment. Teamwork, accuracy, openness and trust were the keys to reach production goals and be successful.
• BINDER MACHINE OPERATOR - DUTIES:
• Operates computerized machine that performs binding operations such as stitching, cutting, pressing, folding and trimming on printed paper sheets
• Manually feeds paper stocks into machine
• Moves controls to adjust and activate binder machine to meet specifications
• Removes broken wires pieces from the machine and loads it with spool of new wire when needed
• Stops the machine and removes damaged pieces of product using hand tools
• Loads the binder with new roll of tape when needed
• Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to determine whether adjustments are needed
• Operates equipment using safety precautions
• Inspects finished product to verify quality
• Maintains records of daily production using production database
• Performs preventive maintenance on the machine such as cleaning, adjusting and oiling.
Education Clifton High School - 333 Colfax Ave., Clifton NJ 07013 High School Diploma, basic high school knowledge
September 1994 - June 1997
• English, Spanish, math, typing,
science, chemistry, biology, design
• An open-minded individual with
flexible approach to work. Willing to
take any responsibilities and
assignments, regardless of the
• Basic computer skills
• Bilingual- English and Polish in writing,
speaking and translating
• Organized and can work under
Professional Working Proficiency
References References available on request -