MOHAMMED J ISLAM
firstname.lastname@example.org 347-***-**** 241 Sumpter Street, Apartment:1st Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11233 QA Automation engineer is fun and clock ticking job for me. Technical code writing, code review and testing them is my passion. Technical skills help me to write code manually and run autonomously for every test programs.Every project should have an extra artificial intelligence that helps me and my company to deals with bugs fixing error. Many project experience skills helps me to analyze all possible tests out come before deployment.
Quality assurance manual and
White Box Testing.
Black Box Testing.
Test cases scenario with cross
Windows and Linux operating
Eclipse IDE Editor.
Excellent communication skills.
Code delivery review.
Planning and implementation.
Qa Automation Tester / Chase Bank - New York, NY / 03.2015 - 06.2018 Selecting or Identifying areas/test cases for Automation. Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy. Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals. Choose selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources. Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases. Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing. Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues. Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
Interacting with client side people to solve issues and update status. Selenium WebDriver Tester / Barnes & Noble Inc - Manhattan, NY / 05.2013 - 02.2015
Creating Test Automation Resources (Function Libraries etc
• Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
• Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
• Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations.
• Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
• Debugging and Running Tests
• Analyzing Test Results
• Defect Reporting and Tracking using any Defect Management Tool.
• Test Reporting
• Modifying Tests and performing Re & Regression Testing. International High School At Prospect Heights - Brooklyn, NY / 2008 High School Diploma:
Awarded [Outstanding Leadership Award].
President of Bengali Culture Society.
Dinajpur Polytechnic Institute. - Bangladesh. / 2012 Bachelor of Science: Computer
Graduated with [3.54] GPA
Language Skills Accomplishments