Self-motivated pharmacy graduate with experience in community and
hospital pharmacy and a skill for customer service. Seeking a full-time
position to apply my skills and knowledge of pharmaceuticals. Dedicated in
maintaining highest level of service at all times.
Took on primary pharmacist duties including checking prescriptions,
checking filled medications and patient counseling
Attended to • daily immunizations
Under the supervision of my preceptor, I mastered the Intercom Plus
system as well as how to properly execute an efficient workflow.
Participated in outpatient Counseling Intervention Services improving
compliance specifically in Diabetes, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
medications; reducing hospitalization and improving patient outcome.
Organized and stocked all medications ensuring proper storage and
• Assisted in transfers, consultations & assisting members.
Smyth County Community Hospital
• Daily rounds with ICU physicians
• Daily chemotherapy dosage calculations
• Daily analysis of appropriate antibiotics usage
Clinch Valley Medical Center
• Medical Reconciliations on every new hospital admission
• Anticoagulant Therapy monitoring
• Antibiotic de escalation
• Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamases Presentation
Food City Corporate Center
• Conducted MTM consults
• Administered flu shots, counseling patients & filled prescriptions
Appalachian College of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy