469-***-****; email@example.com; http://linkedin.com/in/vidhi-mistry
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
M.S. in Information Technology & Management Fall 2020 G.H. Patel College of Engineering & Technology (Anand, India) June 2015 B.E., Information Technology CGPA 8.59/10
Certifications: Scrum and Agile Methodology, Tableau for Accurate Business Analysis, Google Analytics(Udemy) Languages: HTML, CSS, SQL/PL SQL, RDBMS
Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Excel, Interspec, Teamcenter, SAS (Enterprise Miner),Tableau, SAP Business Objects, SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Business Explorer Query Designer, SAP Net Weaver, SharePoint Database: SQL, Oracle 11g, Toad
Senior Systems Engineer - Keurig Green Mountain (Pune, India) Nov 2017 - Apr 2018
• Upgraded Interspec (Product Lifecycle Management tool) existing environment to new environment with enhanced functionalities according to business needs by increasing the efficiency of the work by about 26%.
• Documented nearly 50 job aids for the clients and 1000’s of end users using Storyline 360. Senior Systems Engineer - Mondelez International (Pune, India) Jan 2017 - Oct 2017
• Contributed to Interspec (Product Lifecycle Management tool) with Meridian system, administered Technical Support for 6-7 applications, weekly Change Requests and solved 15-20 tickets on daily basis.
• Awarded “INSTA AWARD: Certificate of Appreciation” for quick learning under Request for Proposal scope. Systems Engineer – MetLife (Hyderabad, India) July 2015 - Dec 2016
• Monitored Technical Support and Maintenance Activities of 4 applications reducing the work load by 20%. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Airbnb Data Analysis, Business Analytics with SAS Aug 2018 - Present
• Application of data modelling techniques to gain insights on business process, helped Airbnb obtain profit.
• Techniques used are Clustering, Decision Tree, Neural Networks and Market segmentation Global Bike Inc., Business Data Warehousing Aug 2018 - Present
• Analyzed the inventory data of approximately 20,000 records which gave the glimpse of high production cost resulting in change of supplier for a particular material which eventually yielded 13% profit in a year. B.E., Information Technology (Anand, India) July 2014 - May 2015
• Developed centralized web application on ERP System: Franchise Simulator (Top 3 Best Projects in College) UTD LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONS
• Officer, Envision Aug 2018 - Present
• Officer, Infinity Lions Club Aug 2018 - Present
• SAP User’s Group Aug 2018 - Present
Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. for internships and for full-time employment for up to 36 months without sponsorship.