Looking for a position as Quality Control where I can apply my skills and knowledge to contribute to the success of the company.
• Use of microscope, dual tweezers, caliper, snaps gate, micrometer, use of hand tools, and power tools.
• Use of Basic Microsoft Office, Windows, AS400, I NET, ISO Train, Visiprise Software.
• Check Parts Number, List Number, Work Orders, Line Clearance.
• Data entry and ten keys stroke by touch using File Maker Pro
• Material Handler, Inventory, and Cycle Count Organize, attention to detail and safety.
• QFE-Train others.
• Able to read BOM, Flowchart, Calibration of products.
• Use fluke Network DSX cable analyzer. Knowledge of troubleshooting analog and digital, based circuits
• Knowledge of general test equipment, such as power supplies, power meters, digital multi-meters, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc.
• Understanding and utilizing schematics and procedures are required.
• Good understanding of personal computer applications and general PC literacy.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Capability to function well in a fast-paced team environment.
D.C electronics 1870 Little Orchard St, San Jose, CA 95125 408-***-**** 2014 - Present
• Test functional performance of assemblies, and parts under specified conditions.
• Ensure assemblies are built to specifications and that assembly instructions are completed at production sections.
• Verifies parts used are correct to BOM and Print.
• Inspection the drawings are adequate to use and that any ret lining have the appropriate authorization and approvals with the date.
• Perform OBA (Out of Box Audits), when required. When needed back up In Process and Receiving Quality Inspector positions.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment in line with company policy. Maintains reliable and regular work attendance.
• Understanding and adherence to the Safety Code of manufacturing.
• Authorized to accept/ reject assemblies based on prints, specifications, workmanship standards through inspection & test. To create NCR’s per the documented procedures/ work instructions. To complete FAI inspections and reporting.
• Technical Experience in reading blueprints and wiring schematics. Performing electrical test on electro-mechanical assemblies and subcomponents. Competent with the various industry standards IPC610, IPC620, JSTD, ISO 9000, GMP, KAIZEN, 5S.
Paramit Corporation 18735 Madrone Pkwy, Morgan Hill CA 95037 408-***-**** 2009 - 2014
• ESD knowledge, lift 35lbs.
• Strong interpersonal skill, work in a team environment, changing schedule.
• Able to work a rigorous physical manner. Standing or walking 90% of the workday.
• Use warehouse equipment such as weigh scales, electronic counters, hand ruler measurement, and vacuum seal machines.
• Component Identification experience.
• Excellent math skills understand and read English.
• Experience in using a Picklist, plus a cycle count experience.
• Follow instructions.
Hospira Inc.; Morgan Hill, CA 2002 - 2009
• Test new infusion pump medical devices.
• Troubleshoot, repaired, and refurbished returned infusion devices.
• Set up fixtures on Teradyne machine to perform ICT and FCT test boards for all products.
• Manually tested connectivity wireless boards.
Target Therapeutics Inc.; Fremont, CA 1994 - 2002
Clean Room Operator
• Worked in clean room environment to thread Main coil, from tip ball, clock anchor twister, and anchor coil.
• Secondary winding, remove mandrel, build anchor twister, and attach fiber.
• Worked with the computer database to ensure that all manufacturing procedures and protocols were followed accurately.
Denron Inc.; San Jose CA 1991 - 1994
• The assembled mechanical component using hand tools.
• Ability to harness assemblies from wiring schematics deciphers
• Followed complex wrote assembly blueprint instruction.
• Audited kits working from customer bill of materials and pick lists
• Check first pieces inspection per assembly before new build.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• General University College: Vietnam
• High school diploma; Vietnam.
• Certificate Electronics Technician at Sunnyvale Cupertino Adult and Community Education.
• Electronic Assembly Certification Training and first pieces of inspection certification.
• Certificate IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies at Abbott Inc.
• Certificate of Accomplishment Train the Trainer-Qualify fellow Employee.
• Medical Assembler Certification Training at Target Therapeutics Inc.
• Data Entry Certification at Metro ED-CCOC.