I have worked in the UI/UX field for ** years, and I’m passionate about keeping up with
current technologies and adopting future ones. I value data-driven decisions and favor testing over guessing.
I believe good design is usable, simple and attractive. It requires a balance of user empathy, usability knowledge and a deep understanding of the business. Experience
UX Principal, Manger - Herbalife International of America 2005 - Present
• Built the first UX Team in the company, and evangelized User Centered Design company-wide.
• Designed a UI framework using Atomic Design approach. This framework was used to build multiple applications and drastically improved consistency across platforms and development time.
• Built a community of “fans” using social platforms (c-Space, Fuel Cycle) to perform continuous usability testing studies, and integrated them into the development sprints to make data-driven decisions.
• Set up in-house usability testing lab, conducted usability tests, organized and moderated focus groups to discover user’s needs and motivations.
• Championed design thinking approach to UX, to frame problems and identify user’s needs, and created User Personas which were adopted by functional and developer teams promoting user empathy and user story creation.
• Led adoption of Agile culture and methodology by the extended development teams, and integrated UX analysis and usability testing into the sprints, increasing our main application’s NPS (Net Promoter Score) more than 60% over four years. UI Designer - Tree Media Group 2002 - 2005
• Designed and developed web applications for the entertainment industry (Disney, Fox and other major movie studios).
• Expertise and experience leading Agile/Scrum development methodology, and integrating UX practices and usability studies for data-driven, iterative enhancements.
• Up to date knowledge of application development technologies and trends.
• Experienced in usability testing processes and platforms (UserZoom, Loop11, Fuel Cycle, Optimizely, Full Story, Optimal Workshop) and user research.
• Skilled Information Architect and creative problem-solver of complex usability challenges.
• Spanish bilingual. Conducted user research and focus groups with latin market users.
Bachelor of Arts in
Certified Usability Analyst
Certified SAFe Practitioner
(Scaled Agile Framework
Certification of UX training
Senior User Experience Designer