Mountain View, CA *****
● 5+ years of experience in writing test driven applications.
● Highly-qualified in Python programming for many different industries.
● CI/CD pipeline: Git/SVN, Jenkins/CircleCI.
● Virtualization: Docker, VMware.
● In-depth knowledge of Linux/Mac/Win.
● Well experienced in data modeling, database designing and development using SQL Server/MySQL
● Available to put in extra hours or travel when needed.
● Open to learn new technologies.
December 2013 - Present
AnchorFree, Menlo Park, CA
● Designed and developed Automation Framework customized for testing server-side applications.
● Developed test automation tools to increase testing efficiency with Python, PHP, shell script.
● Wrote Python scripts and used the Jenkins continuous integration server to perform server-side tests.
● Interpreted and converted manual test cases into automation smoke and regression suites.
● Designed and developed Automation Framework for API testing + tons of test cases automated.
● Front end test scenarios to simulate user behavior using Selenium webdriver. QA Automation Lead
October 2012 – November 2013
AnchorFree, Mountain View, CA
● Provided technical support to project team members.
● Led and mentored automation and manual QA engineers to execute and analyze automation smoke and regression tests.
● Drove triage meetings planned for particular release and obtain necessary technical automation requirement.
● Mentored and provided guidance for outsource QA Team in UAE, Ukraine & El Salvador.
● Reported on test group activities (Test Execution, Defect Reports) to Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners.
July 2011 - September 2012 AnchorFree, Mountain View, CA
● Created detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Regression, Smoke, System, User Acceptance and Compatibility testing.
● Performed backend testing of application using SQL, writing queries to confirm correctness of data entered via UI, and data manipulation.
● Reviewed requirements specifications and technical design documents and provided my feedback. Network & DB Administrator, Web Designer January 2001 – April 2007 SamBuh Gmbh. Tashkent, Uzb.
● Installing and upgrading the SQL Server and application tools.
● Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
● Managing primary database structures (tablespaces)
● Managing primary objects (tables, views, indexes)
● Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
● Administration of Active – Directory domain. Creating and managing Group Policy.
● Deployed and configured the database server. Build database scheme, tables, procedures and permissions.
● Maintenance of networks, servers and services. Administration of Windows Server 2000-2003, Ubuntu.
● Creating WEB Sites with PHP and MySQL.
● Anti-virus protection, backups, installation and maintenance of application software.
Education & Certification
● Python for Programmers (University of California, Santa Cruz)
● Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
● Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), BI Developer SQL Server 2008.
● Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), SQL Server 2008, BI Development and Maintenance
● Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
● Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
● State University, Uzbekistan. B.S. in Engineering (1999)