Technology Analyst/ Senior Developer
Fremont CA 94538
Experienced Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Technology Analyst/ Senior Developer
Extensive experience in working on PL/SQL, Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
(OFSAA) & Oracle E-Business Suite with leading Companies in Finance & Insurance Domain namely Aetna, American Express, Wells Fargo & Citibank.
• Experience in Analysis, Design & Development in Waterfall & Agile Methodologies. Very good knowledge of Oracle ERP Financial modules - Accounts Receivable, General Ledger & Accounts Payables.
Experience in Implementation, Migration & Upgrade of Oracle E-business Suite Financial Modules from 11i to R12.
Rich experience in SQL and PL/SQL tuning and query optimization tools like SQL Trace, Explain Plan
• Adept in UNIX Shell scripting.
• Experience in creating Oracle Reports, Forms and OAF pages.
• Experience in Python.
Good knowledge of Big Data ecosystem: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig & Sqoop. Worked on 2 POCs on Hadoop ecosystem as part of Infosys Zero Distance program, which aims to deliver innovation and improvements to all the projects the company is running.
• Good knowledge of NoSQL Database - MongoDB.
Client - Citibank (December 2017 - April 2017)
• Worked on Sybase to Oracle Cloud Migration for Citibank. Conversion of objects(Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Functions) defined using Sybase T-SQL into Oracle PL/SQL objects.
• Creation of SQL scripts with DDL statements to create the objects in an Oracle Database. Client - Wells Fargo (July 2016 - November 2017)
• Migration of Oracle DB from 11i to Oracle Exadata 12c Functional Testing, Performance Testing & Tuning for RAC/HA, pre-migration changes to replace Oracle CDC with Triggers
Replacement of Oracle AQ with custom solution in Oracle PL/SQL & Integration with IBM MQ. Was involved in preparation of design document, creation of new Schema, Tablespaces, Database Tables, Packages and other DB objects.
• Modifications to Extract, Reports & Purge processes. Experience
2010-06 - present
Client - American Express (July 2015 - July 2016)
This was a Regulatory Reporting Project which involved OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications). I was involved in creating Reports using OFSAA UI and Lombard portal to generate reports using Agile methodology.
• Read data extracted from legacy sources and save results in the OFSAA results tables.
• Creating PL/SQL Stored Procedure Transformations to define complex transformations involving multiple tables. Client - Aetna ( Jun 2010 - Jul 2015)
Participated in business and system requirements sessions with client to elicit architectural and non- functional requirements like performance, scalability, reliability, availability, maintainability.
• Was involved in creation of the Detailed Design document & Unit Test Plan.
• Modified the standard Inbound processes - Customer interface and Invoice upload process.
• Worked on modifications to replace obsolete tables/columns with new objects in R12.
• Creation and modifications of PL/SQL stored procedures,triggers and functions.
• Optimizing, performance tuning, and debugging PL/SQL. Worked on the Project for inactivating the customer account on the original platform and nullifying all balances of the customer on original platform, during migration.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science from MSIT, IP University, New Delhi, India
• 85% Aggregate - First Class with Distinction
ERP: Oracle Applications R12,11i
RDBMS: Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g & 9i
GUI: Reports Builder 10g, XML Publisher, OFSAA, OAF Programming/ Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java & Python Engineered Systems: Oracle Exadata
NoSQL DB: MongoDB
Tools: Toad, SQL*Loader, Splunk, Putty, ClearQuest, GitHub, SVN, JIRA & PVCS Message Queuing Systems: Oracle AQ & IBM MQ
• Received Infosys Insta Award for delivering Regulatory Reports for American Express with Zero Defects.
• Received STAR Award for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i to R12 Migration Project for the Client Aetna. Received Appreciation from Wells Fargo & Infosys Management for successfully replacing Oracle AQ with in-house custom solution & Integration with IBM MQ.
2006-06 - 2010-05
Learning new Technologies